Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video (488 Views)

Why It Costs Dangote Just 641 Naira To Manufacture Cement / Liquidity Rises As CBN Slows On Mop Up / Price Stability: Cbn Mop-up N2.9trn In 7 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by LikeAking: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by LikeAking: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Very educative video.

Very inexpensive machine.

I was expecting something expensive.

Anyone can do this
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by Gandollaar(f): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
LikeAking:
Very educative video.
Very inexpensive machine.
I was expecting something expensive.
Anyone can do this
How did you understand the language he was speaking?
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by LikeAking: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
How did you understand the language he was speaking?

The visuals was enuf fro me.

Whats your take on the reason why we aint using our talents and also manufacturing in Nigeria.

Pls exclude the govt.
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by Gandollaar(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
LikeAking:

The visuals was enuf fro me.

Whats your take on the reason why we aint using our talents and also manufacturing in Nigeria.

Pls exclude the govt.
Mass disillusionment.

How do you exclude the government's poor handling of the economy since 1960? They killed the middle class with poor economic policies, corruption and over-reliance on imported finished goods. With all the resources at their disposal, they still can't make the refineries work. Imagine drilling here and taking it abroad on a merry go round.

A lot of tribes in Nigeria are gifted. Edo people are potters, but how do you put yourself together when you can't afford the necessary tools. Go to Aba and see Igbo ingenuity. But we don't appreciate them because they are locally made. Some tribes are proficient with woodwork, some in textile and some blacksmith. But they have remained untapped due to inept political leaderships.

We don't see these gifted hands make it to the top. In a place like Switzerland, it's common place to see a family business started in a kiosk, grow big and large. Most of the watch companies started so. What about the Italian shoe industry.

With proper funding and an enabling environment, they would do better.

There's also a cultural and integrity deficit among the populace. The get rich quick syndrome prevalent today is the last straw that broke the camel's back.
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by LikeAking: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
Mass disillusionment.

How do you exclude the government's poor handling of the economy since 1960? They killed the middle class with poor economic policies and over-reliance on imported finished goods. With all the resources at their disposal, they still can't the refineries work. Imagine drilling here and taking it abroad on a merry go round.

A lot of tribes in Nigeria are gifted. Edo people are potters, but how do you put yourself together when you can't afford the necessary tools. Go to Aba and see Igbo ingenuity. But we don't appreciate them because they are locally made. Some tribes are proficient with woodwork, some in textile and some blacksmith. But they have remained untapped due to inept political leaderships.

There's also a cultural and integrity deficit among the populace. The get rich quick syndrome prevalent today is the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Keep complaining about the govt, life is a struggle every where.

You dont need govt.

Pls tell me how govt helped Burna Boy to blow and the govt was the first to host him, that how they do.

You dont need the govt to succeed, thats a wrong Nigerian mentality.

Govt is designed for a few everywhere.

Govt has nothing to do with development and progress in reality. Its all about packaging.

Govt is even the problem of the people.

Ask your self this question: How many of the tip inventors who have impacted of the world with their innovations are govt officials.

Innovators and people with ideas are very useful than govt.

Govt is over hyped.

Besides I asked you a simple question, I didn't call for insults and quarrel.

You must think outside the box.
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by Gandollaar(f): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
LikeAking:

Keep complaining about the govt, life is a struggle every where.

You dont need govt.

Pls tell me how govt helped Burna Boy to blow and the govt was the first to host him, that how they do.

You dont need the govt to succeed, thats a wrong Nigerian mentality.

Govt is designed for a few everywhere.

Govt has nothing to do with development and progress in reality. Its all about packaging.

Govt is even the problem of the people.

Ask your self this question: How many of the tip inventors who have impacted of the world with their innovations are govt officials.

Innovators and people with ideas are very useful than govt.

Govt is over hyped.

Besides I asked you a simple question, I didn't call for insults and quarrel.

You must think outside the box.
Before I engage you any further, point out the insult in my post.
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by LikeAking: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
Mass disillusionment.

How do you exclude the government's poor handling of the economy since 1960? They killed the middle class with poor economic policies, corruption and over-reliance on imported finished goods. With all the resources at their disposal, they still can't make the refineries work. Imagine drilling here and taking it abroad on a merry go round.

We don't see these gifted hands make it to the top. In a place like Switzerland, it's common place to see a family business started in a kiosk, grow big and large. Most of the watch companies started so. What about the Italian shoe industry.

You keep seeing only the bad side in Nigeria, thats they way the rich and powerful men in Nigeria have programmed your mind.

As long as you keep seeing only the bad side of Nigeria you will never become their rival. Its a trick.

What about the countless good sides of Nigeria.

Recently we were told by the BUA cement CEO that Nigeria has the lowest cost of manufacturing cement in the world. His revelation shocked many Nigerians, are you surprised? These are top secrets the very rich know and the guide the info from getting to the poor. They feed the masses with negative images.

There a lots of good things in Nigeria, just start focusing on the good side of Nigeria.

Things are not as bad as they cliam.
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by LikeAking: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gandollaar:

here: Mass disillusionment.

and your tone. E b like we dey fight.
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by Gandollaar(f): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
LikeAking answer this first.
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by LikeAking: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
The people actually creating great impact in the world are not Govt officials and office holder.

The people actually impacting the world are always relegated to the background, you hardly see them on TV.

Them Baboon politicians have hijacked our TVs and media houses/platforms. They want to sell the super hero images to us.

We cant compare the impact of Micheal Faraday in the world to the impact created by all the politicians that have ever existed on this planet.

Politics is a scam.

Government is a criminal organisation established to rob the masses.
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by LikeAking: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
LikeAking answer this first.

Mass disillusionment.

Show a Nigerian state or African country that is functioning well.

Backwardness and daft thinking is a major African problem.

If the masses wake up all this will come to an end.

First of all the masses must take their destines in their hands and empower them selves.

Since we know our govt is a dead beat, lets dump them and move.

I never knew manufacturing mop sticks was this easy.
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by Gandollaar(f): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
LikeAking:

here: Mass disillusionment.

and your tone. E b like we dey fight.

How is "mass disillusionment, my first answer to your question an insult?

And which tone are you talking about?

How many exclamation mark, highlight or Caps and italics did you find in my post?

My mistake was in obliging your monetized video. Sorry no vex.

Bye.
Re: How To Manufacture Mop Sticks with little money - short Video by LikeAking: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
How is "mass disillusionment, my first answer to your question an insult?

And which tone are you talking about?

How many exclamation mark, highlight or Caps and italics did you find in my post?

My mistake was in obliging your monetized video. Sorry no vex.

Bye.

See I have no hand in that video.

You can investigaate it.

You did not even watch the video in the first place.

I am just trying to make Nigerians see some manufacturing concepts.

Watch the video and learn.

Life i very deep.

If I say some things e go be like I dey from one thing one thing. I am just attaining consciousness.

There is power in the information you consume. Majority of the info consumed by the masses are totally irrelevant to the success. The masses are constantly distracted by non educational info. The world leaders made it that way.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A House - Check This Amazing Led Light - Future For Homes / I Started Trading Cryptocurrency, Let Me Show You The Profitable Things I Learnt / Fivem Esx Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.