Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing (387 Views)

If You Are Looking For Online Jobs To Do With Smartphone From, Don't Miss This P / Generate Passive Income From Affiliate Marketing / Make Money From Affiliate Marketing With Youtube Course Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by missypurple1(f): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?

It is when you promote/advertise other people's product and get paid when you make sales

5 Simple Steps to start Affiliate Marketing:
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by Octopusbottle(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
So what re the 5step needed
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by missypurple1(f): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
STEP 1

Pick a Niche:

As a beginner it's best you choose a particular product and or service type to promote
It can be beauty, health, education etc
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by missypurple1(f): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
STEP 2

Pick a product based on Niche

For example, if Beauty is your Niche, you look for products cream, makeup etc to promote
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by missypurple1(f): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
WHY PICK A NICHE?

You need to concentrate and put your energy into promoting a particular product/service, gain TRUST and build a CUSTOMER Base
then it's left to you to diversify
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by missypurple1(f): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
STEP 3

Build a Landing Page / Sales Funnel

In lame man's term, it means where you are directing potential customers (traffic) to see what product(service) you are offering.
It could be a Website, WhatsApp etc
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by missypurple1(f): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
STEP 4

Drive Traffic to Sales Pages

This means to advertise the product (service) using (but not limited to) Social Media
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by missypurple1(f): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
HOW TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO ADVERTISE
There are 2 ways to do these: 1. Organic Method 2. Paid Advertisement
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by missypurple1(f): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Organic Method of Using Social Media

Here, you use your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland Account to advertise.

You advertise on your timeline, stories, feed to your friends/followers
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by missypurple1(f): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Paid Advertisement on Social Media

To run ads on Social Media, you need a business page

What I love about ads is that when you run Targeted Ads, you are sure of your product (service) being showed to people that will purchase
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by missypurple1(f): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
STEP 5
Makes sales and get paid ��
Then you Rinse and Repeat
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by Haywhyluv: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Can u help me on how to run ads
Am into real estate
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone From Affiliate Marketing by missypurple1(f): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2021
Haywhyluv:
Can u help me on how to run ads
Am into real estate

okay
watch out for my new thread on how to run Ads for Real Estate and I'll advise you remove your number because you might start getting calls from people who are not me

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For PA To MD In Lagos / Business Development Executives Needed / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.