Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Help: Which Of This Digital Skill Should I Learn To Earn 6 Figures. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help: Which Of This Digital Skill Should I Learn To Earn 6 Figures. (463 Views)

Check This Digital Paintings / Please Help!! Which Text App Can I Use To Write This For My IG Page? / How Can I Learn Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Which Of This Digital Skill Should I Learn To Earn 6 Figures. by NwaforIgbo: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good Evening Everyone,

I live in Port Harcourt currently, and I am an aspiring to apply for admission at Yabatech in Lagos.

Long story shourt. I have applied for a digital training program at Port Harcourt at Tech Creek (Rivers State ICT Department). I selected Graphics and UI/UX Design when registering for the program. I am actually a graphic designer, but I want to upscale my skill with this training so that I'll learn the fundamentals of graphics and also learn UI/UX design.

Now cruz of the matter now is, I am now having doubt about graphics design putting food on the table expecially now that the field is saturated with "2k" designers designing "3D logos" and flyers.

So I was thinking if you guys could help me out from this confusion with some piece of advice based on experience or maybe a friend's experience.

Luckily I can swith to learn any of the following, Cybersecurity, Web Design (HTML, CSS, SJ and PHP) and Animation (though I don't just like animation).

I need a tech skill that would help me stay afloat during my school time in Yabatech Lagos. I need to learn something that is relevant and brings earning in the Lagos market.

So guys I really need this help cuz I would need to decide on Monday which is when the training starts.

Thanks.

Sorry for stressing you with this lengthy read.
Re: Help: Which Of This Digital Skill Should I Learn To Earn 6 Figures. by millennialaku2: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
since you are in Nigeria, i would advice you to go for option 2. you have to be really good at it to get that six figure pay you want

modified: post in the programming section to get more engagement on your post
Re: Help: Which Of This Digital Skill Should I Learn To Earn 6 Figures. by AsapTeddy(m): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2021
doosuuphilip:
Earn up to N750k monthly - stop watching others make it. If you are interested, ask me how or Click here to see it in action…

mugu

(1) (Reply)

Printer Needed In Abuja / 100 Head Challenge By Ahmed Aldoori ~ Ninja Trick / Do You Use Da Vinci Resolve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.