Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Payloaders,bulldozers,graders And Loaders For Sale - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Payloaders,bulldozers,graders And Loaders For Sale (256 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payloaders,bulldozers,graders And Loaders For Sale by johnpaschal(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
The company is folding up and in need of serious buyers, the owner is closing his company here and needs to sell them off quickly

Serious buyers interested in it should contact me on 0_8_1_7_0_2_1_9_6_2_0 for WhatsApp and
0_8_0_7_2_3_6_4_9_2_7 for calls

If you ask me for price I won't be able to provide you with it because the owners would speak directly to you on how much it costs And negotiations would be done directly with the owner

Re: Payloaders,bulldozers,graders And Loaders For Sale by johnpaschal(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
More pictures

Re: Payloaders,bulldozers,graders And Loaders For Sale by johnpaschal(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
10 tyre trucks are also available

Re: Payloaders,bulldozers,graders And Loaders For Sale by johnpaschal(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
These are all going at cheap prices ....far cheaper that it is in the market do slide into my dm

It's not gonna be in the market for long

(1) (Reply)

Free USDT From Coinmarketcap For Just Subscribing / Cost Of Land Survey Documentation To Secure Your Land Investment In Lagos / Get Up To 50% R.O.I In 6Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.