Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Promote Your Products, You Pay Me Commision - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Promote Your Products, You Pay Me Commision (260 Views)

I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / 14 Aba Made Products You Can Order In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Promote Your Products, You Pay Me Commision by blahc007: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
HELLO Nairalanders

if you have a high demand product that you sell, and want more hands in getting it to the market..I would be glad to join you as your affiliate...

let me invest the effort and money on running adverts on social media platforms...

let's discuss more on watsapp...09057112084
Re: I Promote Your Products, You Pay Me Commision by blahc007: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
blahc007:
HELLO Nairalanders

if you have a high demand product that you sell, and want more hands in getting it to the market..I would be glad to join you as your affiliate...

let me invest the effort and money on running adverts on social media platforms...

let's discuss more on watsapp...09057112084

be the CLICKBANK,let me be your Affiliate...

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Advise!!!!! / Help / Marvel Crypto Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.