Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ayinla Omowura Is Still My Favorite Musician After 42 Years - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ayinla Omowura Is Still My Favorite Musician After 42 Years (441 Views)

Dj Damlex Soundit - Best Of Ayinla Omowura Mixtape / AYINLA OMOWURA:41 Years Like Yesterday / Alaafin Of Oyo, Ebenezer Obey, Festus Adedayo Remember Ayinla Omowura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayinla Omowura Is Still My Favorite Musician After 42 Years by Lucasmuyiwa: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Since when I was a kid I've been listening to Ayinla omowura music and it always give me joy. I'm so addicted to his music that almost all the late singer volumes I have on my head and sometimes I do want to see if anyone could challenge me among all these elderly Yoruba men I'm just 25 years old and I'm so in love with ayinla omowura songs I listen to naija and foreign songs very well and even listen to some low-key artists too befre you say I'm local Ayinla omowura songs is the only song that can take off my anger and give me joy I don't think there's no angle I hear of ayinla omowura songs that I don't pick it from there and most times when I drive by in my Lexus rx350 and wind down jamming one of my fav ayinla omowura tracks most elderly men in my neighborhood will be so amazed and wonder how young guy like me could be jamming that around. I remember Joyce who was one of my ex she is beautiful lady and classy girl, she doesn't even listen to anyhow songs and she often listen to cardi b and stefflon Don so one day this girl pissed me off and I refused to accept her apology then she stopped begging me and we didn't talk to ourselves in the house ...she went out and came back after 40 minutes and brought in a 5 liters of petrol and some chicken wings with 5 liters of palm wine behold I was just looking at her and want to see the drama she wants to perform next thing she did was she poured the petrol in the generator and called our neighbor to start it for her and she came back to the sitting room switched on the home theater system and connected her phone then she played one ayinla omowura song from her phone then she went to the freezer to get ice block and two glass cups and she served the two cups and brought out the chicken wings and she started dancing in her short and bra I was still looking and wondering what was happening and she never talked to me not long after I started smiling and shaking my head looking at her and she is also looking at me with one kind eyes.. I did not know when I opened mouth and said Joyce you're not serious at all and we both started laughing and that's how she won my anger that afternoon o. Please I don't know if there's any young guy like me that also love ayinla omowura or I just found myself in the midst of elders because I joined Ayinla omowura fans page on facebook and I'm also a memeber on whatsapp group but everyone there are elders, kings, chiefs, notable people in Nigeria home and abroad even some of these old Yoruba celebrities are in the what'sapp group and I believe I can easily reach anyone I like from there but I'm the youngest among them even though I know most of ayinla omowura songs than many older people does
Re: Ayinla Omowura Is Still My Favorite Musician After 42 Years by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
you are not alone i have some lil bro who we are into old folk music but I listen to ayinla,Yusuf, ishola,jaiyegbade alao, olowoyo and fela
Re: Ayinla Omowura Is Still My Favorite Musician After 42 Years by Lucasmuyiwa: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
you are not alone i have some lil bro who we are into old folk music but I listen to ayinla,Yusuf, ishola,jaiyegbade alao, olowoyo and fela
You're welcome bro, I would love to see more people liking old folks too because I feel alone
Re: Ayinla Omowura Is Still My Favorite Musician After 42 Years by Basic123: 5:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Lucasmuyiwa:
Since when I was a kid I've been listening to Ayinla omowura music and it always give me joy. I'm so addicted to his music that almost all the late singer volumes I have on my head and sometimes I do want to see if anyone could challenge me among all these elderly Yoruba men I'm just 25 years old and I'm so in love with ayinla omowura songs I listen to naija and foreign songs very well and even listen to some low-key artists too befre you say I'm local Ayinla omowura songs is the only song that can take off my anger and give me joy I don't think there's no angle I hear of ayinla omowura songs that I don't pick it from there and most times when I drive by in my Lexus rx350 and wind down jamming one of my fav ayinla omowura tracks most elderly men in my neighborhood will be so amazed and wonder how young guy like me could be jamming that around. I remember Joyce who was one of my ex she is beautiful lady and classy girl, she doesn't even listen to anyhow songs and she often listen to cardi b and stefflon Don so one day this girl pissed me off and I refused to accept her apology then she stopped begging me and we didn't talk to ourselves in the house ...she went out and came back after 40 minutes and brought in a 5 liters of petrol and some chicken wings with 5 liters of palm wine behold I was just looking at her and want to see the drama she wants to perform next thing she did was she poured the petrol in the generator and called our neighbor to start it for her and she came back to the sitting room switched on the home theater system and connected her phone then she played one ayinla omowura song from her phone then she went to the freezer to get ice block and two glass cups and she served the two cups and brought out the chicken wings and she started dancing in her short and bra I was still looking and wondering what was happening and she never talked to me not long after I started smiling and shaking my head looking at her and she is also looking at me with one kind eyes.. I did not know when I opened mouth and said Joyce you're not serious at all and we both started laughing and that's how she won my anger that afternoon o. Please I don't know if there's any young guy like me that also love ayinla omowura or I just found myself in the midst of elders because I joined Ayinla omowura fans page on facebook and I'm also a memeber on whatsapp group but everyone there are elders, kings, chiefs, notable people in Nigeria home and abroad even some of these old Yoruba celebrities are in the what'sapp group and I believe I can easily reach anyone I like from there but I'm the youngest among them even though I know most of ayinla omowura songs than many older people does
we are here. Although my favourites are haruna Ishola and Ebenezer obey...but I like omowura too especially Ise ile and pansaga ranti ojo ola.....

1 Like

Re: Ayinla Omowura Is Still My Favorite Musician After 42 Years by Lucasmuyiwa: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Basic123:

we are here. Although my favourites are haruna Ishola and Ebenezer obey...but I like omowura too especially Ise ile and pansaga ranti ojo ola.....
You're too much bro

(1) (Reply)

Christy Essien Igbokwe - Teta Nu Na Ula (official Video) (old School) / Davido :bad Management / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2022 [updated!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.