Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO (4332 Views)

Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Watch As Dr Isa Ali Pantami Physically Blocks Buhari From Shaking Tinubu’s Wife and Then Refuse To Shake Other Women

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMMPM7TSkm8[/url]

REPORTING FROM AfriNOTES
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by fineboynl(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
look like he doesn't shake women.
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by Coldshisha: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
cool

Mumu guy.... Even Saudi king and the leader of Islam shakes women

Northerners are so funny with their own brand of Islam

3 Likes

Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by Daddysidhan: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hypocrite that almost kneel for queen of England.

1 Like

Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by Ammishaddai: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
He is a radical islamic terrorist. And from what I know about them, they do not shake women because it is "haram "
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
He is a radical islamic terrorist. And from what I know about them, they do not shake women because it is "haram "
Haram? How
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by lloydtruth: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
The guy is a religious police.
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
fineboynl:
look like he doesn't shake women.
He shook Angela Merkerl but refused to shake Tinubu wife.
How dumb?

1 Like

Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by West1side: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
The jews are here again
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by Imsoblessed: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
TripleDdotcom:

I'm sorry to say but you're the one that is a Mumu. The Saudi Kings and Arab Muslims are only descendants of the Arab Muslims that came before them. They didn't found this religion or have the right to judge what's right or wrong in it. Muslims believe that Islam is from God revealed to Prophet Muhammad; not any man's doing.

So whatever the Saudis do doesn't necessarily judge what's correct in Islam. Rather you have too look at the revelations to know what's correct or not.

this is simple basic common sense.

learn to use your sense to approach and criticize matters next time and not sentiments.

Thank you.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Go sell your data to shekau and pantami

6 Likes

Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by doggedfighter(f): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
TripleDdotcom:

I'm sorry to say but you're the one that is a Mumu. The Saudi Kings and Arab Muslims are only descendants of the Arab Muslims that came before them. They didn't found this religion or have the right to judge what's right or wrong in it. Muslims believe that Islam is from God revealed to Prophet Muhammad; not any man's doing.

So whatever the Saudis do doesn't necessarily judge what's correct in Islam. Rather you have too look at the revelations to know what's correct or not.

this is simple basic common sense.

learn to use your sense to approach and criticize matters next time and not sentiments.

Thank you.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

Another religious zealot.

Don't concentrate on promoting your hustle

Keep promoting a terrorist..

2 Likes

Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by Kdon2: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
Watch As Dr Isa Ali Pantami Physically Blocks Buhari From Shaking Tinubu’s Wife and Then Refuse To Shake Other Women

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMMPM7TSkm8[/url]

REPORTING FROM AfriNOTES

Fanatic ll always be fanatic. Repentant my foot
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by doggedfighter(f): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Imsoblessed:

A defender of a terrorist selling data on Nairaland.

Thought he will give him job at Abuja grin

1 Like

Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by fineboynl(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
He shook Angela Merkerl but refused to shake Tinubu wife. How dumb?
I mean pantumi
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by TripleDdotcom: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:

Apparently, you're the zealot!!!!

you're the zealot, ardent incorrigible satisfier of your desires and sentiments.

If not that you allowed your sentiments to cloud your judgement, you will have realised that my comment is not about defending Pantami or not but i'm only criticizing that guy on the basis of him using the Kings in Saudi to judge what's correct according to Islam.

It's quite a shame that common sense is not common!!!
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by thuxzwda1: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin
Imsoblessed:
grin
Imsoblessed:
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by TripleDdotcom: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:

A defender of a terrorist selling data on Nairaland.

Thought he will give him job at Abuja grin

Again, common sense is not common! Your existence is a shame to the monkeys not to talk of humanity.

I corrected someone on the basis of him wrongly using the actions of Saudi Kings to judge Islam, and because of That, I've become a defender of terrorism.

Your deteriorated, unnaturally useless sense - perhaps - was the reason why Jesus was reported to have "wept".

Use your sense next time and let it guard your approach and not sentiments!!
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by FirstSon01: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lol, all these religions with funny and unnecessary laws.
Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by Carlyscales: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:

Haram? How

Didn't you see that he asserts that pantami is a radical Islamic terrorist??

Which one come be dis question again

Re: Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO by Carlyscales: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

Don't mind the senseless fool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remember The ESN Camp Destroyed Yesterday See Their Dead Body - VIDEOS / Reps 2023: Hon Sir Ndubueze Ezeani, Who The Cap Fits / Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.