Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

2 Cpc St. Hous Of Assmbly Membrs Withdraw Their Candidtr ,defect To Pdp In Skt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Cpc St. Hous Of Assmbly Membrs Withdraw Their Candidtr ,defect To Pdp In Skt (577 Views)

1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi / Pengassan To Withdraw Their Services Starting From January 9th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Cpc St. Hous Of Assmbly Membrs Withdraw Their Candidtr ,defect To Pdp In Skt by calid16: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2011
News just reaching me from those ends reveal that 2 CPC house of Assembly candidates in sokoto state have withdrawn their candidature and joined the PDP. They cited the current govts 'excellent' performance as the reason for doing so. Will naija ever change ? 2 days after supporters of the same party rioted nation wide now they're joining with pdp. undecided
Re: 2 Cpc St. Hous Of Assmbly Membrs Withdraw Their Candidtr ,defect To Pdp In Skt by Odunnu: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
Wetin be their names?how ths gist for reach you?
Re: 2 Cpc St. Hous Of Assmbly Membrs Withdraw Their Candidtr ,defect To Pdp In Skt by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
whether its true or not ,Nigerian politicians are all same wine in different bottles
Re: 2 Cpc St. Hous Of Assmbly Membrs Withdraw Their Candidtr ,defect To Pdp In Skt by calid16: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
Aunty my source is confirmed, them tell me say them just read am for 12 o'clock news for FM there. This one na tomorrow una go hear am for newspaper.
Re: 2 Cpc St. Hous Of Assmbly Membrs Withdraw Their Candidtr ,defect To Pdp In Skt by efisher(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
As expected. Many more will follow. I believe CPC has always had a plan B which is to destabilize the north if Buhari loses. That way, they can have a free ride in all the sharia states without any "infidels" around. What they did not consider is that PDP can also use the opportunity to break into CPC ranks and get many strong members to defect. By offering mouth watering deals, CPC will lose a lot of their members to PDP. Also, many CPC ground soldiers can be used as "snitches" within the party. They will parade themselves as CPC members but will work for PDP interests on the election day.

(1) (Reply)

Acn, Pdp In War Of Words Over 6 States / Boko Haram Pledges To Fight On / Sw'ners: Get Ready To Vote Pdp Out Of The Sw Come Tuesday, 4/26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.