Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Governor Hope Uzodimma Congratulates Sen Frank Ibezim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodimma Congratulates Sen Frank Ibezim (347 Views)

Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone / Supreme Court Declares Frank Ibezim, Imo North Senator-Elect / Frank Ibezim Emerges APC Candidate For Imo North Senatorial By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodimma Congratulates Sen Frank Ibezim by splnxxy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
I congratulate Sir Frank Ibezim on emerging victorious both at the polls and the tribunals, to represent Imo North (Okigwe Zone) District at the Red chamber.

Sir Frank was just recently issued the Certificate of Return (CoR) by the INEC - another manifestation of the Judiciary, world over, as the last hope of the common man.

This victory is also a testament of the popularity and goodwill Sir Ibezim enjoys among his people, hence the mandate to represent them at the Nigerian Senate.

Furthermore, I congratulate the people of Okigwe for making such a wise decision.

I urge him to be magnanimous in victory and also make good, the confidence of his people as the position calls for service to the people.

- Hope Uzodimma

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Industries, Not Big Mosques, Churches – Ex-lawmaker / Resources/ Peace: London University Awards Yahaya Bello Honorary Certificate / Anambra Gubernatorial Candidate Valentine Ozigbo, Resigns From Transcorp Plc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.