Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person (305 Views)

Blog Page Design Needed / Who Can Help Me Link My Website With Flutterwave / 12 Effective Tips To Reduce Blog Page Load Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person by CR777: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hi nairaland gurus, I created a blog, but I'm having difficulties transferring the blog to a domain, I don't know how to go about the whole transferring of blog name to domain name. Please can anyone help me out?
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person by password990(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
CR777:
Hi nairaland gurus, I created a blog, but I'm having difficulties transferring the blog to a domain, I don't know how to go about the whole transferring of blog name to domain name. Please can anyone help me out?

I can help you to transfer any blog to your desire domain. I'm a web developer with more than 5 years experience in PHP, HTML and Jquery.

I look forward to working on this project with you.

I'd be very happy to discuss this further and get started for you as soon as possible.

You can contact me via saheedabdulsalam44@gmail.com

Thanks!

Saheed Abdulsalam
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person by CR777: 5:01am On Apr 25, 2021
password990:

I can help you to transfer any blog to your desire domain. I'm a web developer with more than 5 years experience in PHP, HTML and Jquery.

I look forward to working on this project with you.

I'd be very happy to discuss this further and get started for you as soon as possible.

You can contact me via saheedabdulsalam44@gmail.com

Thanks!

Saheed Abdulsalam

I've sent u a Message
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person by CoolMastermind(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2021
I can do that for you. Contact me on Whatsapp 08124292737
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person by telleyway: 7:50am On Apr 25, 2021
On what platform did you create the blog?
You might get a free help
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person by CR777: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2021
telleyway:
On what platform did you create the blog?
You might get a free help

Blogger
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person by EkenmaPeter(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Let me help you for just 8k
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person by atilla(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Where did u buy the domain?

Also what steps are you using bow and what error is it giving you. This will help to give you an answer
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person by telleyway: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
CR777:

Blogger

I would have sent you a link on how you can get it done by yourself, but I don't want to be banned.
Send me massage on Whatsapp for free guide.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person by killerdragon(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
i just dey laugh eh grin grin grin grin

better do your research to avoid getting scammed

go to your web hosting platform and add the domain there. You will be given some ns records which you must put to the domain registrar's service under the nameservers bar.

goodluck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Payment Gateway That Allows Ghanaians Pay To Naira Account Using GHC? / I Need 2 Brazilian Numbers For Whatsapp Verification / Learn How To Code HTML

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.