Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Ultimate Provider - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ultimate Provider (149 Views)

God Is Your Provider / God Make Me Tolu Ilori A Provider / He His A Provider ! Provide Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Provider by Missyajoke(f): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Some people have already given up on themselves when God still sees a brighter and future ahead of them. What are you encountering that's making you think you're a failure sad sad sad. The Bible says "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope.
All Hope is not lost forget about the deals, jobs and all the things you lost as you're going to receive double, triple for it. Don't lose up. I remember days when I trekked but now things are better so don't call yourself a failure you're time is coming where people will celebrate you. I see you receiving a brand new car soon and surprising you in a big way.

God doesn't dissapoint even if man does
Re: The Ultimate Provider by budaatum: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pity you failed to mention the amount of work you had to do.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Provider by kkins25(m): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2021
budaatum:
Pity you failed to mention the amount of work you had to do.
I used to think it was a religious thing bout just yesterday, I was pondering; is this not a sub conscious attitude by especially Nigerians to avoid their neighbors learning how to succeed nd surpassing them oneday?

No one ever tells you what they did, it's only "na God o".
Re: The Ultimate Provider by judedwriter(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
Missyajoke:
Some people have already given up on themselves when God still sees a brighter and future ahead of them. What are you encountering that's making you think you're a failure sad sad sad. The Bible says "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope.
All Hope is not lost forget about the deals, jobs and all the things you lost as you're going to receive double, triple for it. Don't lose up. I remember days when I trekked but now things are better so don't call yourself a failure you're time is coming where people will celebrate you. I see you receiving a brand new car soon and surprising you in a big way.

God doesn't dissapoint even if man does

Life is all about persistence.

Many people give up when their life changing breakthroughs are just a breath away.

I have faced all sorts of terrible situations in life, but I kept on pushing forward.

Truly, God has a wonderful plan for us all but it comes with a lot of trials, pain and temptations.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

'be Of Good Courage, And Do It' / Azemobor Gregory Foundation_ 70 Year Old Widow Lavishly Prays For The Foundation / Mbaka Vs Enugu-Bishop: Nigerian Protests Cannot Be Without Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.