Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! (947 Views)

How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) / Give A Dog A Bad Name And Hang it..?? / Is Judas A Bad Name To Bear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2007
Just a few quotes from the BBC readers comments:

Why are we not seeing clerics and Muslims protesting around the world, voicing their opposition to the Red Mosque's perverted version of Islam? Why does a single cartoon cause mass protests around the world, but taking hundreds of innocent women and children hostage and using them as human shields doesn't garner a peep? Where are the normally outraged in Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, and on and on? Who will stand up publicly and denounce extremism? Their silence speaks volumes.

AK, Riyadh

Notes: I anxiously await a day of rage to be declared against these criminals using women and children as human shields.
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2007
Added: Tuesday, 10 July, 2007, 12:16 GMT 13:16 UK

What an OUTRAGE! Luckily the students have as part of their normal student supplies: AK-47s, bazookas, mortars, RPGs, BARs etc. Also it was luck that the women and children could be protected by the faithful inside. I did not know that the students also carried Burkas in case they wanted to celebrate “drag Tuesday”. I guess I learned something about Islam today.

Reality Check
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2007
Added: Tuesday, 10 July, 2007, 07:08 GMT 08:08 UK

What kind of a Mosque features hand grenades, machine guns, petrol bombs and the like? I think that Musharraf has been patient enough and it is absolutely right for the army to go in and wipe out this scourge on Pakistani society.

[bumbleboo], Stuttgart, Germany

Answer: A mosque devoted to "peace".
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2007
Understand a martyr!

Added: Tuesday, 10 July, 2007, 12:14 GMT 13:14 UK

Why is there so much death surrounding Islam? Why is a person who dies as a result of trying to kill someone else considered a martyr. In most religions a martyr is someone who dies for his/her belief, in islam it seems to be someone who kills for his/her belief.

Mike The Man, South Wales, United Kingdom
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by alexis(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2007
davidylan,

I read about it too but I am certain you are aware about the mindset of muslims. To me, these events are not news-worthy anymore.
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2007
davidylan:

Added: Tuesday, 10 July, 2007, 07:08 GMT 08:08 UK

What kind of a Mosque features hand grenades, machine guns, petrol bombs and the like? I think that Musharraf has been patient enough and it is absolutely right for the army to go in and wipe out this scourge on Pakistani society.

[bumbleboo], Stuttgart, Germany

Answer: A mosque devoted to "peace".

a true army of allah
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by Vicjustice: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2007
It's not the  extremists that are giving islam a bad name, infact, it's the islam that gave these people bad minds. Remember, these people are islam faithful, so they do what they're instructed to do. Mohamed himself did more harvoc than these people. True or false?
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by lafile(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2007
@Davidylan
Shame on You. Why are you fighting the religion of peace?
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by nossycheek(f): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2007
Vicjustice:

It's not the extremists that are given islam a bad name, infact, it's the islam that gave these people bad minds. Remember, these people are islam faithful, so they do what they're instructed to do. Mohamed himself did more than these people. True or false?

Gbam! you are the true son of your father.
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2007
lafile:

@Davidylan
Shame on You. Why are you fighting the religion of peace?

is this what you call fighting? Learn to use appropriate words next time.

I agree with you though, this is a religion of "peace".
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by bamasala: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2007
dis is 4 da extremists in da hous. clik on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66080.0.html & get da stuf man!
be no afraid man. clik and be blessed grin
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2007
@Davidlyn,Vicjustice and all
I have gone through your posts
I decided to reply not because i want you to change but to educate people
You can continue your useless trade of words

For those who wants to learn
Vicjustice:

It's not the extremists that are giving islam a bad name, infact, it's the islam that gave these people bad minds. Remember, these people are islam faithful, so they do what they're instructed to do. Mohamed himself did more harvoc than these people. True or false?
What a wrong statement
Do you understand what Islam means?
Can you please quote any verse of the Quran where your statemnet appears [sub[b]][/sub]surely i no that will be to find a red monkey[/b]
And can you tell me a single act of havoc Prophet Muhamad caused?
I know you can't get a decent answer since you are ignorant!

Being a muslim means you must wreck havoc!

@poster
This people though are muslims have been provoked and made angry
They sympatise about themselves! they are fighting there cause and not Islam (God) cause!
I wish you people will learn to seperate Religion and Culture
Can i say because most Igbos are Christains
Any evil perpetrated byan Igbo was taught by christainity/

Let's see facts and not rubbish!
Re: Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! by pilgrim1(f): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2007
@mdsocks,

mdsocks:

What a wrong statement
Do you understand what Islam means?
Can you please quote any verse of the Quran where your statemnet appears

It was not a wrong statement to make - and your attempt to 'educate' people only further confirmed the hypocrisy inherent among Muslims.

As for 'quoting' a verse of the Qur'an where Vicjustice's statement appears, you're hiding behind your finger and hoping that nobody remembers anymore that 'Muhammad himself did more harvoc than these people' who go about parading themselves as 'faithful Muslims'. It is an Islamic tenet that those Muslims who are 'peaceful' (for refusing to join the Jihad of killing others for the spread of Islam) are "not equal" to those who actually fight to kill non-Muslims! Let's remind ourselves:

Qur'an 4:95
'Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt,
and those who strive and fight in the cause of God with their goods and
their persons. God hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and
fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home)
Unto all (in Faith) Hath God promised good: But those who strive and fight
hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward'

Readers should understand that in Islam, it is not the person who seeks virtue and peace that is more honourable; rather, it is those who "strive and fight" that are more pleasing to Muhammad's 'Allah'! ("those who strive and fight hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward"wink.

We should also remember that 'Allah' had ordained (or, "prescribed"wink fighting for all Muslims (Qur'an 4:74-76, 84) - it is not an option that anyone could decide to disobey in order to seek "peace". Islam is not predicated on 'peace' - and that's a fact! It was the same Muhammad who proclaimed that he had been "made victorious with TERROR" (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 52, Num. 220) - which every so-called Muslim 'extremist' uses as a catalyst of faithfulness to 'Allah'.

mdsocks:

And can you tell me a single act of havoc Prophet Muhamad caused?
I know you can't get a decent answer since you are ignorant!

Talking about what havoc Muhammad "caused", he actually taught Muslims to pray about wrecking havoc when they visit their sick! Let's remind you:

Sunan Abudawud, Book 20, Num. 3101:
'Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said:
When a man comes to visit a sick person, he should say: O Allah, cure Thy
servant, who may then wreak havoc on an enemy for Thy sake,
or walk at a funeral for Thy sake.'

There - and history bears testimony that Muhammad was indeed a havoc hawker! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Biblical Descent Of Man / Christian Evangelism In Uganda: Taking It To The Streets / Who Is A Man Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.