Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Real Is Heaven And Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Real Is Heaven And Hell (461 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / What Is Heaven Like? / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Heaven And Hell by detectivejones: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2021
I have read so many conflicting stories about Heaven and hell from people who allegedly died and came back to life. I must say these stories makes one question some things you've been taught to believe.

So let's talk how real is heaven and hell in your opinion
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by falcon01: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2021
as real as God
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by kingxsamz(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2021
As real as Santa Claus. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by Righteousness2(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2021
There is no big Grammar to speak!

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!
These are the 2,Eternal Destination of all of us.

If you Miss Heaven! You Cannot Miss Hell!

1 Like

Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by Matheusmartin: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2021
There is no heaven, there is no hell.
Live well, do good, he nice and try and enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by detectivejones: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is no big Grammar to speak!

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!
These are the 2,Eternal Destination of all of us.

If you Miss Heaven! You Cannot Miss Hell!

I expected some bible quotes to back this up
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by detectivejones: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Matheusmartin:
There is no heaven, there is no hell.
Live well, do good, he nice and try and enjoy your life.

Any thing to back this up will do, I'm here to learn
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by Matheusmartin: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2021
detectivejones:

Any thing to back this up will do, I'm here to learn

I have studied the origin of the different religions we have today.

I know where they come from.

It's all scam.

2 Likes

Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by Righteousness2(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2021
detectivejones:

Revelation 21:8
Mark 9:43-48
Psalm 9:17
1Corithians 6:9-10
Luke 12:5
2Peter 2:4
Luke 16:19-31
Matthew 25:41
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by iramure(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2021
Both are world most hidden secrets, they are scams fabricated for you to accept their false teachings

2 Likes

Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by orunto27: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2021
As real as a "YO YO" UP & DOWN is LIFE AND DEATH.
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by detectivejones: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
iramure:
Both are world most hidden secrets, they are scams fabricated for you to accept their false teachings

Okay
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by detectivejones: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
orunto27:
As real as a "YO YO" UP & DOWN is LIFE AND DEATH.

Noted
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
detectivejones:

As real as "when a thief is discovered, he is ashamed or he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife. (hell)

When righteousness delivereth from death or when the blessings of the Lord is truly received and there is no sorrow in it! (Heaven) All taken from Proverbs!
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by Kobojunkiee: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
detectivejones:
I have read so many conflicting stories about Heaven and hell from people who allegedly died and came back to life. I must say these stories makes one question some things you've been taught to believe.

According to Jesus Christ, Heaven and Hell will not be open for admission of souls until after He, Jesus Christ, returns in the end. There are of course other ideas of Heaven and Hell out there that are not of Jesus Christ. So, if you want to learn about Jesus Christ's own Heaven and Hell, then you are best paying attention to His teachings on the subject. undecided
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by detectivejones: 4:35pm On May 02, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
According to Jesus Christ, Heaven and Hell will not be open for admission of souls until after He, Jesus Christ, returns in the end. There are of course other ideas of Heaven and Hell out there that are not of Jesus Christ. So, if you want to learn about Jesus Christ's own Heaven and Hell, then you are best paying attention to His teachings on the subject. undecided

I see....
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by Image123(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2021
If Jesus is real and the Bible is true, then Heaven and hell are real. You should be discussing the reality of Jesus and the Bible.
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2021
The highlighted already should give you a clue, all those things are the handiworks of demons (fallen angels) they want you to disbelieve God's word (Bible) so when God's word says:

Genesis 3
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Or

Psalms 146

4 His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; On that very day his thoughts perish.

Or

Ecclesiastes 9
5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Or
Hebrews 9
27 And as, it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

So whenever you're hearing stories contradicting this INSPIRED word, know that something is wrong somewhere! smiley

detectivejones:

Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by detectivejones: 8:08pm On May 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted already should give you a clue, all those things are the handiworks of demons (fallen angels) they want you to disbelieve God's word (Bible) so when God's word says:

Genesis 3
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Or

Psalms 146

4 His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; On that very day his thoughts perish.

Or

Ecclesiastes 9
5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Or
Hebrews 9
27 And as, it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

So whenever you're hearing stories contradicting this INSPIRED word, know that something is wrong somewhere! smiley

Interesting
Re: How Real Is Heaven And Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2021
detectivejones:

Interesting
As for heaven and hell it's a long story but i'll try to be brief!

God never intended changing man's destination (earth) so this is where He created for us to live {Psalms 115:16} it's either we live in harmony with His directives in order not to arm ourselves and others or we return to dust (if we rebel against his rules) Genesis 2:17

So there was no time God promised anybody heavenly life since it's not in His plan.
God only promised the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Israelites that they will help all other nations to know Him {Genesis 12:1-3} and by so doing obedient mankind that follows divine counsel given through the promised seed of Abraham will regain what Adam lost which is everlasting life! John 3:16
The headquarters of that perfect government will be Jerusalem under a perfect human King and from there the whole world will continue to get timely instructions on how we can live forever! Isaiah 2:3 compare to Zechariah 8:23

Sadly the Israelites condemned this promised King when he finally arrived in their midst {John 1:11-12} in fact it was in Jerusalem that this perfect man was accused arrested arraigned prosecute persecuted judged sentenced and executed all on false charges!

That's why this promised King condemned Jerusalem {Matthew 23:37-38} and when those who were faithful and loyal to him heard him say evil things about Jerusalem they were totally devastated. Remember that it's his followers that supposed to rule alongside him in his government {Matthew 19:28} so he now promised them of another place where they will sit and rule with him instead of Jerusalem! John 14:1-4

That's how heaven became a promise only for obedient faithful and loyal followers of Christ even all faithful servants of God before then are not included in this arrangement because God never promised them such {Matthew 11:11} it was the chosen King himself that promised his corulers (whom he has trained to become selfless rulers like himself) that he is going to prepare another place for.

So while Heaven is sure for these ones Hell on the other hand simply means Grave!

Job 14~

13 O that thou wouldest hide me in the GRAVE, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!

14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.

15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.

Please compare verse 13 with other translations of the Bible, GRAVE was rendered as HELL! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Afternoon Sex During Ramadan / I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / July 2021 : A Month Of Thanksgiving And Perfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.