Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Speak Ya Language (funny Comedy) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speak Ya Language (funny Comedy) (134 Views)

Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie / Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak / Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speak Ya Language (funny Comedy) by Hollybratt(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ochuko a vilage guy received a call from his long time friend who was in Uk

Ochuko:Hello
Friend:Hi, how are you?
Ochuko:I dey o! How una dey now, wetin dey xup?
Friend:Ooops! Common! You don't speak that kind of language in Uk mehn!
Ochuko:Lasisi, wetin happen? Abeg speak ya language wey i understand jare
Friend:No! No! No! I can't do that mehn! my name is Lassmaley and not that shit name you just called name.
Ochuko:you no go listen abi, the reason wey me i call you be that, your papa don payin o!
Friend:What happend to my dad?
Ochuko:Corona don kill your papa o!, as i dey talk to you now your mama dey inside prison for the past 3weeks dem neva release her. becus she beat ya younger brother to dealth, just becus ya younger rape his elder sister to dealth.....
Friend:yehh mogbe ochuko wetin nah, why you no tell me since? shey you know the police station wey my papa dey?
Ochuko:Craze dey worry you, so you fit speak pidgin, i wan make you speak ya language that is why i dey tell you the story
Friend:Oh shitt..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak Ya Language (funny Comedy) by Hollybratt(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
I have many short comedy written by me. You can call me if you want to buy 08124512522 Or email Talogajulaba@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Alcatel 7070Q Screen Needed Urgently / Ayewa Live Performance Celebrating Evang. Prof. Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi @ 79 / Ameno. Buy Your Wristwatch.. @lifeofburnaron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.