Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Gage Awards: Nengi Beats Erica To Become The Online Influencer Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gage Awards: Nengi Beats Erica To Become The Online Influencer Of The Year (410 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award / Alexreport Bags ‘brand Influencer Of The Year Award’ / MTN, Nengi, Josh2funny, Others Emerge GAGE Awards 2021 Winners (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gage Awards: Nengi Beats Erica To Become The Online Influencer Of The Year by stewatt(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Popular reality star, Nengi Rebecca Hampson is announced as the winner of the Online Influencer of the year at the 2021 Gage Awards even
Nengi competed for the award alongside other notable influencers like Erica Nlewedim, Pamilerin Adegoke, Aisha Yesufu and Tomike Adeoye.

Taking to Instagram to shower praises on her fans and well-wishers in a video, Nengi wrote;

"Thankful to @gageawards for the Online Influencer of the year award. I am also immensely grateful to all my fans for voting. I love you all❤️”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Returns To Social Media After Mum’s Demise / Davido Buys Range Rover Jeep For His 5-year-old Daughter, Imade Adeleke / How To Get 1k Whatsapp Status Views For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.