Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Let Save A Soul - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let Save A Soul (207 Views)

Let's Save Percy's Life, A Passionate Appeal From Nigerians / Please Let's Save This Old Man's Life / Let's Save Baby Odunayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Save A Soul by villagereporter(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Her name is Mrs Nurudeen, residing opposite Able God Group of Schools along Alapoti Road, Awuko Alagbon at Owode Yewa in Ogun State. (The first time I saw her in the year 2016 the balls in cheek was not as protrude as it is today but presently she hardly breathe).She had three children before her predicament started and was axed from her matrimonial home due to this disease.She had no family- they have all run away, to feed her children is like a camel passing through the eye of a needle. To get her pose for the camera and took this picture was literally tasking as she said" Ile aye ti sun mi" that is "she is tired of life". I have done my bit for her and discover I can't do it all alone that is the reason I am on this platform to plead her cause in the presence of good Nigerian people.
This is production of Motunrayo Audio-visual concept for GraceAyodele Memorial Foundation.
Contact 08068183439 for further details.

Re: Let Save A Soul by Babaken(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ooh God heal her.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / Acute Kidney Failure Always Occurs In Connection With Another Medical Condition / When I Argue I Get Upset And Voice Rises..help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.