Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,528 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) (23279 Views)

Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) / President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) / South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by adadike(f): 1:35am On Apr 26, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Ada so you don join them to accuse the mods

this is against rule 20
I don't just like it when someone is being bias
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2021
adadike:
since I joined this forum, I have always been pro Igbo
I can never join others to mock my people. I am not a force personnel and I was among the first persons to ask Igbo govs to support ESN but when Kanu decided to take it personal with security personnel is when I decided to back out. Let's tell ourselves the truth, python dance was caused by his utterance s, obigbo massacre by his utterances. Yorubas are blaming igbos today for end sars coz of his utterances. And I cannot bear the fact that someone decided to make himself a god over the entire Igbo race. He should stop killing police officers and soldiers. How many more widows and fatherless children are we going to see in igboland? Will he take care of a single one of them? Kanu is a selfish politician and not a true leader. If he makes good policies like sending fulani herdsmen out of our land , good and fine by me but when it comes to killing igbo sons and daughters on igbo soil, then it's a no no
you're right
igbos don't do master/slave followership and the only reason it seems like igbos are silent over kanu is because it's the necessary evil between Buhari.
kanu or no kanu the hatred of anti igbos has been there even before kanu.
they celebrate everything that is against igbos.
let me tell you this to an average anti Igbo person every Igbo man or woman is an ipob.
my friend who's a lieutenant in the army his boss calls him ipob or Biafran boy.
no matter how one Nigeriaist an Igbo man tries to be an average anti Igbo can never see him as one.
the hatred has been there before kanu and will always be here.
they're here on nairaland including those ones you're romancing they replace igbos with ipob on nairaland because they knew that insulting ipob won't get them banned unlike throwing direct insults to igbos.
there are many igbos who used to be among these folks until their eyes got opened
those igbos who believed in Nigeria development and supported this government before the election in 2015.
their eyes are now open to see the mission.
ask yourself will there be security personnel killings if they allowed ESN to operate in peace?
why will security personnel interfere at the first place and they look elsewhere when fulani herdsmen is doing their thing.
the people murdered in Ebonyi recently by fulani herdsmen, same security forces are yet to make ordinary arrest.
see dear why you have freedom of association just have it in mind that those anti Igbo bastards won't spare you when shit hits the fan.
my enemy is my enemy i can never dine with him.
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by daveson2020(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2021
grin grin unserious governors
Re: South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) by adadike(f): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2021
ngadaAwo:

you're right
igbos don't do master/slave followership and the only reason it seems like igbos are silent over kanu is because it's the necessary evil between Buhari.
kanu or no kanu the hatred of anti igbos has been there even before kanu.
they celebrate everything that is against igbos.
let me tell you this to an average anti Igbo person every Igbo man or woman is an ipob.
my friend who's a lieutenant in the army his boss calls him ipob or Biafran boy.
no matter how one Nigeriaist an Igbo man tries to be an average anti Igbo can never see him as one.
the hatred has been there before kanu and will always be here.
they're here on nairaland including those ones you're romancing they replace igbos with ipob on nairaland because they knew that insulting ipob won't get them banned unlike throwing direct insults to igbos.
there are many igbos who used to be among these folks until their eyes got opened
those igbos who believed in Nigeria development and supported this government before the election in 2015.
their eyes are now open to see the mission.
ask yourself will there be security personnel killings if they allowed ESN to operate in peace?
why will security personnel interfere at the first place and they look elsewhere when fulani herdsmen is doing their thing.
the people murdered in Ebonyi recently by fulani herdsmen, same security forces are yet to make ordinary arrest.
see dear why you have freedom of association just have it in mind that those anti Igbo bastards won't spare you when shit hits the fan.
my enemy is my enemy i can never dine with him.
God knows I can never support the enemy of my people. My own is this, stop killing my people because they re uniform personnel. Those guys are suffering too, they are being marginalized too. Many Igbo officers used to support Kanu. They are in the system does not mean that they are happy as well. I remembered seeing hope in the eyes of the officers that took pictures with kanu . Then suddenly they became the enemy. Kanu should stop killing igbo officers on igbo soil. That's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah / Vote Of No Confidence: Governor Yahaya Bello Reacts, Blasts APC Chairman / Obiano Endorses Pete Edochie's "Anambra Film Project" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.