Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid (1543 Views)

Am Lookin 1kobo 1976 And Queen Elizabeth Coin 1/2 Shilling 1938 / I Now Have 1kobo 1975 Coin That Magnets / This Coin Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders, it wants to be used to cure someone's sickness. Any amount will be given for it.

My number 0 8 l l 7 O 2 4 five eight 7 also on WhatsApp. Thanks all.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by madridguy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Contact CBN in your state, I'm sure they will help you out.

LordviccoDaGuru:
Good evening Nairalanders, it wants to be used to cure someone's sickness. Any amount will be given for it.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
madridguy:
Contact CBN in your state, I'm sure they will help you out.

How can i contact CBN?
Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by dangermouse(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
How much are you buying. Have plenty. Send me an email ASAP
Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by Generation21st(f): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
How does 1kobo cure a sickness?

1 Like

Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by madridguy(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Via twitter or their website.

LordviccoDaGuru:

How can i contact CBN?
Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by adekusibe10(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
how much u go pay
Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:54am On Apr 26, 2021
dangermouse:
How much are you buying. Have plenty. Send me an email ASAP

do you have the one that 1985 is written on it?
Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:55am On Apr 26, 2021
adekusibe10:
how much u go pay
is 1985 written on it? hope u are in Abuja
Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by OGWILLS123: 1:42am On Apr 26, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

is 1985 written on it? hope u are in Abuja
Then just tell the patience to kukuma wait for his/her death undecided.
Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by Aurelius1(m): 1:51am On Apr 26, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Then just tell the patience to kukuma wait for his/her death undecided.
You have no iota of love for your fellow human being
Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by sonnie10: 2:30am On Apr 26, 2021
Here is the format, unknown to you, they will eventually redirect someone to sell you the coin. You, with the hope that you have a sure buyer who will buy it for a lot of money. Then only to find out your buyer has vanished into thin air. Now you are stuck with a worthless coin which you paid for with with so much money
One thing is constant, there is no sick person anywhere to be healed. . .

2 Likes

Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by LagBlogger(m): 3:46am On Apr 26, 2021
sonnie10:
Here is the format, unknown to you, they will eventually redirect someone to sell you the coin. You, with the hope that you have a sure buyer who will buy it for a lot of money. Then only to find out your buyer has vanished into thin air. Now you are stuck with a worthless coin which you paid for with with so much money
One thing is constant, there is no sick person anywhere to be healed. . .

Thanks for the alert but am just curious how will they redirect you since the transaction is between you and the first scammer as per, how will another person come into the picture to complete the scam?
Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by LagBlogger(m): 3:49am On Apr 26, 2021
OP it seems your scam has failed here.

Unless you provide proof of a sick person it will remain suspicious.

But if you can sit down to plot this, why can't you do something legit with your mind?

1 Like

Re: Old 1kobo Coin Needed In Abuja, Any Amount Will Be Paid by SocialJustice: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Cc lalasticlala
Go to the market, those native medicine items shop. It is very available in my town. If you want I can make the purchase for you.

(1) (Reply)

Betnaija Shop Or Keke Napep / please i would want to know items you,your relatives,friends and neighbours buy / Crumb Rubber Processing Unit For Sale-unbelievable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.