Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports (33479 Views)

School Leaver, Accounting Graduate Nabbed With Drugs At Abuja, Kano Airports / The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos / $2.8m Seized At Enugu Airport: Court Backs EFCC (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by LikeAking: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
I wish I could lay my hands on that box of heroine.
Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by MANNAHELINUESBBQ: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
airminem:
Hahahaha wich kind moniker be dat na. U like kwarey pass fight o. . . cheesy

na so I see am o

1 Like

Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by richmanrichard: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
fergie0o1:

NDLEA

Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos and the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano have intercepted and seized consignments of heroin and khat with a street value of over Nl0billion.

At the MMIA, Lagos, during cargo examination at SAHCO Import Shed, a freight agent had presented a cargo from South Africa with an Ethiopian Airline ET 3901 Airway Bill no: 071-40689003 for examination before NDLEA operatives attached to the beat. The officers subsequently conducted a search of the cargo during which a suspected brownish substance was discovered concealed inside a red bag popularly called Ghana-must-go .

During preliminary interview of the suspect, it was gathered that another freight agent sub-contracted the clearing job to him and eventually six suspects have so far been arrested in follow up operations, while the substance had tested positive to heroin with a total weight of 24.05kg.
Another consignment in the consolidated cargo has also proved to be methamphetamine with a weight of 1.25kg, bringing the total weight of illicit drugs seized in the cargo to 25. 3kg. Though the cargo arrived the airport in the evening of 16th April, properly searched the following day, 17th, follow up operations leading to a number of arrests lasted till weekend.

According to the Commander, MMIA Command of the Agency, Ahmadu Garba, the heroin and methamphetamine consignments were tagged in different names to deceive our officers but we still uncovered them and neutralised their plot."
In a similar development, the MAKIA Command of the Agency in Kano has intercepted and seized a consignment meant for export to Manchester, United Kingdom at its Cargo shed. A sample of the suspected substance in the consignment was sent for laboratory analysis, the result of which came out positive to khat, weighing 36kg. This brings the total weight of illicit drugs seized at the two international airports to 61.3kg. Mohammed Ajiya, the Ag. Commander, MAKIA Command, said further investigations still ongoing to ascertain the true owners of the illegal consignment.

Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA on Sunday 25th April 2021 commended the officers and men of the Lagos and Kano airports Commands of the Agency for not allowing the illicit substances escape their watch either into Nigeria or foreign jurisdictions. He assured them that he would continue to do his best to improve their welfare and take the anti-drug law enforcement agency to an enviable height.

Femi Babafemi Director, Media & Advocacy NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja 25' April, 2021
if na south we hear their names but since na north no name
Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by Cousin9999: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Khat is that valuable? I thought it was legal in most places and only used by east Africans.
Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Franzinni:
I don't know about heroin but khat...

That thing is crazy, I had some somalian homies years back in the uk who regularly chew that plant, it's like ewedu ....

whenever we hit the pub they always have 20 quid worth starched with them , they are muslims so they can't drink alcohol except for one die hard alcoholic... He walks around with a bottle of smirnoff in his jacket and a spare small bottle incase" daily routine" ... But I digress ..

The day I decided to chew that stuff .. gadammit!!!

It was snowing and freezing like crazy, so this guy's came and we're playing ludo in the house, chewing khat and speaking a shit load of somali language .. they now offered me some kinda mocking me to try it if I have the balls for it ...

I could feel the pressure mount and I decided if they can chew this leaf and still be playing ludo then .. I no fit fall my hand.

Bros I went outside with the stick of khat in my mouth chewing like a goat . It has a sweet after taste kinda like what bitter cola does .. so I say I go load one stick of benson on top .. that was when the magic started.

I had a singlet, a t-shirt, a long sleeve shirt and a thick leather jacket on bros ... I pull everything inside thick snow ... Bare chested but I still dey sweat.. since that day. I begin respect somalians.

Funny thing is in somalia they sell it on the street like gworo.
Interesting cheesy Whr can i get some
Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by Sconty09(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
cheesy

The relentless Bobo Chicago will stop at nothing until APC gives him the ticket...

First, it was the distribution of "JAGABAN SACHET RICE" now the cocaine lover is flooding Lagos and Kano with heroin worth N10billion to be distributed to his supporters.

We thank the NDLEA for swift response as this would have caused some of his worshippers to roam their various streets in full blown madness.

#SayNoToDrug

#SayNoToDrugBaron2023.

I did not mention any name, guide your conscience.

IPOBIAN DEVELOPER. WETIN OGECHI NO GO SEE FROM OKOYE. �������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by Franzinni: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
post=101118912:

@the bolded, na like this people dey craze o cheesy
Sweating inside snow?
We can only imagine what you went through!
Wtf!

Hope you are no more doing that sh#t?!
Please, you have a very long future ahead of you Franz.
SAY NO TO DRUGS.
I won't even recognize the plant if it was growing in my back yard haha... Drugs is the worst thing a man can dabble into... Becasue if you use it to fly away from problems ...when you come down the problems would have developed interest join ... I don't like any mind ultering substance...besides meditation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by aminho(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
cheesy

The relentless Bobo Chicago will stop at nothing until APC gives him the ticket...

First, it was the distribution of "JAGABAN SACHET RICE" now the cocaine lover is flooding Lagos and Kano with heroin worth N10billion to be distributed to his supporters.

We thank the NDLEA for swift response as this would have caused some of his worshippers to roam their various streets in full blown madness.

#SayNoToDrug

#SayNoToDrugBaron2023.

I did not mention any name, guide your conscience.

If you want to avoid a law suit you should delete the jagaban name there for your own safety even your photo is already there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by PlayMaker14: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
aminho:

If you want to avoid a law suit you should delete the jagaban name there for your own safety even your photo is already there
Are you threatening me?

1 Like

Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by paix(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
If they catch them in Saudi Arabia Abike Dabiri will say they were wrongly accused
She dey defend her garri na.
Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by ayenale1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
10b Lori iro...na one full container dem catch...haba make dem lie small small now...marwa doing eyes service...jus to say he's working...
Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by gawu1: 12:47am On Apr 26, 2021
After Pantami, they will come for Buba Marwa.
Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by Deblow: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2021
Let Nigerian government sell the heroine to countries like Colombia or to the Escobar drug family to raise 10bn for our ailing economy. My suggestion
Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by aminho(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Are you threatening me?

That's me helping you for your own safety
Re: N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports by PlayMaker14: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2021
aminho:

That's me helping you for your own safety
k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori / Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.