Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths (2038 Views)

Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / Man Catches Fish With Two Mouths And Two Eyes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by Sportz: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Man shows of his obedient tigers as he put his hands inside their mouths

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX70cUpro5E

Click here to subscribe to our channel

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Cc

Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by xpressionx(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
I no dey o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by sinkhole: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
The same way Northerners were putting their hands in the mouth of Boko Haram thinking BH is tamed!

4 Likes

Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by habsydiamond(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nice one... Ur village people never see them I think... Thats why they are obedient.. When village people catch u... Ur tiger obedience go turn obituary for u ooo... No see I no tell u ooo I rise

Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by duro4chang(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Just continue to endanger your life.
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by LikeAking: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
The real Samson of our generation.
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by Sunnybay7: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
It's just a matter of time.
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by Lisakran: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
The beast won't inform you the day he wants to use you as snack.
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by chiiraq802(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wonderful!!!!
Your Village people never open your case file .
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by meobizy(f): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
If it meows then I can feed and pet it. If it roars then nothing join me and am. Everybody has one life and I'm aiming for the most painless way to go.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by cassidy1996(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
I know say na Indians
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by mytime24(f): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Continue
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by wiseone28: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
No problem...

Next thread will be.. Man's obedience tight bite off his hand

Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by ChiefSosa(m): 1:13am On Apr 26, 2021
I'm just happy the narrator finally changed his shirt from that Jersey he's always wearing
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by DMCY: 4:48am On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=Sportz post=101117460]Man shows of his obedient tigers as he put his hands inside their mouths

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX70cUpro5E

Click here to subscribe to our channel

All die na die

Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2021
Obedient you say? The day that animal instinct will arise is the day you'll know an animal can never be obedient. Even human beings with higher sense are not fully obedient, talk more animals with lower sense.

The white man that got killed by his lions that he trained from cradle prolly thought the same thing.
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by Daniel058(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2021
I would like to have 5 dogs and 2 lions .

grin
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by mrdharkchild(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2021
Daniel058:
I would like to have 5 dogs and 2 lions .

grin
grin grin grin grin
Daniel and Daniel de different.
Don't let your name deceive u. Them go chop you chop your bible
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by Khd95(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2021
A tiger will always be a tiger, no matter how obedient they may be, one day they will show their wild side, same as all other wild animals that are domesticated

i watched a documentary on natgeo, the guy brought home a lion cub, train it purely on cook meat, never fed it with raw of bloody meats, fed it with milk at some point, the lion grew so big and fine that the man started taking it to circus to show off in front of people in a very large hall, this went on for a very long time, the day the lion killed the man on the stage, people thought he was doing his normal acting, they were even clapping for himuntil the lion had him on choke j=hold around his neck/shoulder, na so the man take kpef
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by Daniel058(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2021
mrdharkchild:

grin grin grin grin
Daniel and Daniel de different.
Don't let your name deceive u. Them go chop you chop your bible
grin

4wia , all Daniel na Daniel Biko! grin grin
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by Bankalert(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
meobizy:
If it meows then I can feed and pet it. If it roars then nothing join me and am. Everybody has one life and I'm aiming for the most painless way to go.
and you will get it. cool
Re: Man Shows Of His Obedient Tigers As He Put His Hands Inside Their Mouths by timibare(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
See Pan chilling with is men in haram

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male And Female Boerboel For Sale / Imported Adult Female Chow Chow For Sale 170,000 / Introducing Hope, My New Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.