Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) (51649 Views)

23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Son sorry you can try again next season that is if you don't meet City in the final...

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by Pio44: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Fedrick100:
I see kane playing for Chelsea come next season
no see abeg, Chelsea no need him
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by GambaOsaka: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Carling cup was not recond with during the days of Wenger, Ferguson etc.. It was a competition that allowed the younger players to see playing time. Now it's a different competition.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Beedude:

U arent a Barca Fan. Barca lost to Inter in Semi Finals. Inter defeated Bayern in Final. 2-0 courtesy Diego Milito. Dont say what u dont know

He lost to Madrid in Spanish super Cup.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
tenzofall:
Champions league final 2020?
Guy Pep didn't go to UCL 2010 final.

He lost in Semis.

The final was between Bayern Munich vs Inter

At that time Pep was still at Barca.

Please know football before coming out to argue!

You don't even know record as well... You said he (pep) "haven't lost in any final before " and he had lost against Madrid in Spanish super Cup Final.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by OyinO: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Chai.. cry ! Cry! Baby..
Sorry son! Very close Match!
Laporte was not meant to Finish that match!

This is Exactly how People are crying in Hell right now!
This is Exactly how People will cry after the Rapture of the saints!
Repent now o! To avoid crying and wailing ooo!

Where is your Greek Hell located? Are you not aware that it was the Roman Catholic Church that created the religious ideology and theology of hell to control and subjugate the new converts? And to make them not to be bold enough to question the authorities about the falsehoods, slavery, half truths, paganism, fallacies, misconceptions, superstitions, stolen legacies, hidden secrets and evil deeds of the church and its godspell?
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by tenzofall: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Go and know your Football, Spanish Super Cup is a two Legged match.

It's not defined as a final. It's just like the English Community Shield

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by Cmanforall: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:
How the likes of Harry Kane and Son still play for Tottenham still baffles me

Kane should just go to Real Madrid.
That club fits him
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by tenzofall: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Olarewaju89:

You don't even know record as well... You said he (pep) "haven't lost in any final before " and he had lost against Madrid in Spanish super Cup Final.
Please do not qoute me if you can't put your brain to work!!

Do you know what competition the Spanish Super Cup is?

See i don't have strength to start educating someone's child ooo carry your wahala dey go!

Olarewaju89:

Sorry bro. I'm a barca fan and he lost against inter Milan in champions league Fina 2010
Why on earth did i even reply someone that said the above!!

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by lekanation(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
alpharoyalty:
LOL.
The guy should leave Tottenham and sign for arsenal if he hope to win anything next season.
From fry pan to fire
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by Beedude(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Olarewaju89:

I was only correcting the statement that Inter defeated Barca at the finals in 2010
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by WorldsNumber1: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
tenzofall:
Please do not qoute me if you can't put your brain to work!!

Do you know what competition the Spanish Super Cup is?

See i don't have strength to start educating someone's child ooo carry your wahala dey go!
tenzofall:
Champions league final 2020?
Guy Pep didn't go to UCL 2010 final.

He lost in Semis.

The final was between Bayern Munich vs Inter

At that time Pep was still at Barca.

Please know football before coming out to argue!
Copa Del Rey (Kings Cup) 2010/2011. That’s the only final Pep has lost in his career.

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Pep Guardiola don dey make people cry since 2009.

This ur comment dey make me vex cheesy

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by tenzofall: 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Beedude:

I was only correcting the statement that Inter defeated Barca at the finals in 2010
Don't waste your strength, that guy has no knowledge of anything related to football.

Even his quote on Spanish Super Cup is wrong.

Don't he know that the winner of LaLiga plays the winner of Copa del Rey?

Do the Spanish Super Cup have knockout stages like a normal football competition?

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
They for just allow morano abi wetin they call finish the competition for them.
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
OyinO:

Where is your Greek Hell located? Are you not aware that it was the Roman Catholic Church that created the religious ideology and theology of hell to control and subjugate the new converts? And to make them not to be bold enough to question the authorities about the falsehoods, slavery, half truths, paganism, fallacies, misconceptions, superstitions, stolen legacies, hidden secrets and evil deeds of the church and its godspell?

The ignorance in this comment is too much.

How is it Roman Catholic or the Greek who created the theology of hell when even 100's of BC's before, people like Enoch and the Jewish scribes had written on hell?

All these people who will go and watch one crazy atheistic conspiracy theory online and will come here and spew trash. That's how they also created the false stories on how the Jesus story was copied from Greek mythological stories. Which even Greek historians deny.

I won't even bother any ignorant reply.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by Dreyton36: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Chai.. cry ! Cry! Baby..

Chai Dem just they use ur picture they do hand fan for village steadily

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by GloriaNino: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
tenzofall:
Don't waste your strength, that guy has no knowledge of anything related to football.

Do the Spanish Super Cup have knockout stages like a normal football competition?
Chill guy, even you sef wrong. No one is above mistake. Pep lost to Mourinho in 2011 final copa del Rey.
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by Beedude(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
tenzofall:

I was actually not ready to engage him. Reason i have to stop the convo like that
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by BrazilAirport: 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Chai.. cry ! Cry! Baby..

You are funny
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by balingaonline(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
he was crying because he lost the trophy while I'm crying because I lost a comrade.

Rest In Peace Comrade Muhammad Idreez Babatunde Alani.
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by ralmix(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
As in ehn lol, even me self tire

OSDD:

Seriously?

Like forking seriously?
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Pep Guardiola don dey make people cry since 2009.
since 2008, wen Ferguson hand dey shake like say e wan die.kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by kodded(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Akasammyoka:
The pains of knowing your club wont have another opportunity in the next five years to win a trophy
this one loud o

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by Patoski7(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=tenzofall post=101123306][s][/s]Go and sleep if you have nothing good to say!!
Easily? You think it's Manchester United?

Go and ask Sir Alex of how Pep is a beast in finals.

That man has never lost a final in his career. Not even against that outdated Mourinho.

You speak based on your hatred for Pep I see you Mannure fan![/quote
Do research first before u dey yarn opata he lost copa del rey final to mourinho in spain
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
tenzofall:
[s][/s]Go and sleep if you have nothing good to say!!
Easily? You think it's Manchester United?

Go and ask Sir Alex of how Pep is a beast in finals.

That man has never lost a final in his career. Not even against that outdated Mourinho.

You speak based on your hatred for Pep I see you Mannure fan!

Mourinho bested him in a final at Madrid... Research bro

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by NiRfreak(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
alpharoyalty:
LOL.
The guy should leave Tottenham and sign for arsenal if he hope to win anything next season.
frypan to fire...hmm
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by ihimiray(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Chai.. cry ! Cry! Baby..

Mr man can u just focus on football and leave religion out of dis.... Seeing ur post everywhere is even annoying

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
osamz007:

LOVE NOT THE WORLD NEITHER THE THINGS THAT ARE IN THE WORLD.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) by timberprides: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
alpharoyalty:
LOL.
grin
alpharoyalty:
LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles / Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo / Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.