Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" (45000 Views)

#TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets / Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by backbone503(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
I stand with Keyamo on this. No one has the monopoly of dragging. Keyamo dosent turn the other cheek. Rather, he practices the part that advises on selling ones garment to buy ammunition

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Gandollaar(f): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
daddytime:
Keyamo's SANship should be best described as Senior Animal of Nigeria.

His client's secrets are surely not safe with him.

Did you just shift position or what? Were you not bashing Eedris in the other thread?
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Vinnie2000(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Keyamo abi na Keyakpo, you're very stupid!

Lolss..This Delta Guy!!

U nor just Like Anything Buhari/APC@All..

It's like ur Brother Neva comment oo..
Mr MannaVultureGriller!! If Dem leave you and dat Guy for one Room, It's like u go Plank am oo..Lolss .

D Guy dey annoy person..But he dey try@times!!..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by stayclearofme: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
JackBaueress1:
If it was nairaland, he would have been banned for 10years.

Ndi ara murderators
Yeye moderators! Very bias and incompetent.
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by damiloladuke: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Holla
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Gandollaar(f): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Femeto:
Eedris food done ready for you. Sue his yansh. The money wey e no wan drop that time him go drop am now. All these Abele SAN self. He should know the rules.
I said this foolish act might come to hurt keyamo if Eedris was creative in another thread.

Hahahaha... Eedris is no fool, he will sue!

Afterall Dem Don disgrace am already, he has nothing more to loose but gain.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Starhearts: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Chummynoni:
i am not interested in their drama. this should serve as lesson to us all, mind what you tell people especially when it comes to chats. you can easily deny if it was physical discussion, but this, it is undeniable. some of ya'll that sends nude to people claiming you are in love, have you ever thought about if things goes south? wat about you shameless mentor/teacher that keep sending errotic mssg to the child/children you were meant to tutor? it was first an old man(Adebutu) against late buruji, now this.
THINK GUYS, THINK.

Let senator buruji kasamu eso Omo jinadu rest in peace.

Baba agbalagba.

Transformer 4 who no get light
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Starhearts: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
princepee:
Oga keyamo na thesame hustle you and eedris dey oo.
Both of una na scamer ...
Activities by the day, government hustler in the night.
You have done more than eedris self
Those of us wey know you for mende Maryland know what's up

D man naa big time hustler .

Him no get shame self
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by jrusky(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In politics you expose the opposition or else you will be destroyed.

You are typing like if idris was in the same shoes as the SAN, he wont do what he did.

Sorry everyone know Idris before. He has never be a stable guy so he can not even become SAN in the first place because he lack what it take to be a SAN but for Kenyaman replying him in such childish manner its highly shocking.
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by jaytee01(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
womjomfashion:

How this guy become a SAN is still a mystery to me, he talks too much, and he behave like a kid....

Is this the same person some deltans are clamoring to be their future governor?

He has subjected himself to a lot of ridicule since he joined APC all because of brown envelope.

Point of correction ... .who are the Deltans clamouring for him to be governor?

Such ambition is dead on arrival... you can take that to the bank.
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by anurd1991: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eyah, sorry. U go tey for that place ooo.

kiss

MANNAHELINUESBBQ:

they banned me for 10 years. am back lol , I will not stop until Buhari supporters are frustrated. even if I have to get 100 thousand account.
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by MANNAHELINUESBBQ: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
anurd1991:
Eyah, sorry. U go tey for that place ooo.

kiss

as you can see am back.
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by iLiquidator: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
This dragging is childish to say the least.

Someone who is a SAN should not be engaging like someone who just got evicted from the BBN house.

Even going ahead to release his phone number to the public space is a new low.

By the way, please help me like the picture in my profile....... Click on my name (username) above, scroll down and click like...... Please..... Thank you so much
Edrees deserve to be dragged in the gutters. You can't be an activist during the day and then dine with the devils you are fighting at night. Had it been Keyamo doesn't save such vital messages he would have been trending on twitter by now. Who knows the number of people that would have called him names on nairaland? I support this dragging.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Aurelius1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
womjomfashion:

How this guy become a SAN is still a mystery to me, he talks too much, and he behave like a kid....

Clamour for who? Bro you don't know how Delta state politics work. Keyamo is the least in line of potential governors. In short, Delta is 100% PDP.
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Vanessa88(f): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
All in all, Keyamo has given the faded singer all the publicity that song deserves to be a hit...Everyone now is aware of the song becos of the drama and fiasco involved in it ...he stupidly created awareness for that song to be a hit in a bid to outwit Idris and ofcos, Idris will def cash out of this low down dirty shame fiasco ..And that's all that matters to him and the bone of contention he has longed for all these while!...
Meanwhile, Keyamo has lost all trust from friends and colleagues that chat with him... Everyone now will be CARful of the messages they send to him...He is The Don of keeping receipts for futuristic purposes

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
The spirit of Gani is weeping seeing Keyamo misbehaving and singing like a bird because of money made from useless government

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by lagosrd: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Gutter minister

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by anurd1991: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Let call a spade a spade. If it is Eedris that posted such messages, don't you think d Keyamo's image and integrity is in danger.

D opposition party influencers will even make it trend for a whole week.

He has achieved his aim. If Eedris feels he has violated his right, he can sue keyamo to court. But wait ooo, U want to sue Keyamo to court, Keyamo wey I know too like wahala Wella ooo.

Eedris think if it ooo.

Go and ask Senate Committee.

D man get wahala for body. grin
jrusky:

Bro you just said the truth Kenyama reacted like a kindergarten in absolute. This Kenyaman of a man is he alright upstairs at all?

See as a SAN ridiculed himself, anyway in Nigeria Charge and Bail Lawyer could become SAN if he or she know who is in charge of the gavel.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by techtechh: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Aurelius1:
Clamour for who? Bro you don't know how Delta state politics work. Keyamo is the least in line of potential governors. In short, Delta is 100% PDP.
You are the one who is ignorant.
Delta state is not 100% pdp
Times have changed
It won’t happen come 2023
You can bookmark this
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by WorldRichest: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
It's like Eedris doesn't know Keyamo. Keyamo was trained by Gani Fayehinmi. Keyamo is a certified craze man. Ask Bode George, he will pick race before you finish pronouncing Keyamo.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by techtechh: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I understand everything that happened but nevertheless, Keyamo is an adult and he should know how to handle the situation better. He's a politician too nah.

You grab?
I guess idris is a child

Their age difference might not be more than 5years
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by WorldRichest: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
womjomfashion:

He has subjected himself to a lot of ridicule since he joined APC all because of brown envelope.

Ask Bode George
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Mathew26(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Good one!
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by WorldRichest: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Promoter2:
Well done Twitter.

It's pathetic that a grown man will publish 'Private Chats' he had with someone because the person made a song against a government he is part of.

As If Keyamo hasn't begged anyone for money or favor ever in his life,

So you can go during the night to beg someone for money and they come out in the day to abuse him. That's a sign of psychiatric disorders. Eedris should stop begging from place to place like Almajaris and Nigerian girlfriends

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Aurelius1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
techtechh:

You are the one who is ignorant.
Delta state is not 100% pdp
Times have changed
It won’t happen come 2023
You can bookmark this
Do you live in Delta state? Even the last councillorship election in my LGA (Sapele) was cleared 100% by PDP. APC cannot smell the government house except by rigging.
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by WorldRichest: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Vanessa88:
All in all, Keyamo has given the faded singer all the publicity that song to be a hit...Everyone now is aware of the song becos of the drama and fiasco in it and def Idris cash out of this low down dirty shame fiasco ..And that's all that matters to him
Meanwhile, Keyamo has lost all trust from friends and colleagues that chat with him

You dey chat with him? You cannot go to beg a man for money at night, then come in the day time to abuse him.
Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Promoter2:
Well done Twitter.

It's pathetic that a grown man will publish 'Private Chats' he had with someone because the person made a song against a government he is part of.

As If Keyamo hasn't begged anyone for money or favor ever in his life,

You are a dishonest person, the report said that he specifically mentioned Keyamo's name. That's crossing the boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by iLiquidator: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I understand everything that happened but nevertheless, Keyamo is an adult and he should know how to handle the situation better. He's a politician too nah.

You grab?
I think he handles it well. Edrees was at fault. He called Keyamo's name in a song which only God knows where it will be heard, when and by whom. If Keyamo hadn't released his archives probably I and you would have been among those giving him e-dragging.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers / Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.