Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k (1341 Views)

Neatly Used Golf 3 Automatic [abuja] / Super Clean NIGERIAN USED GOLF 3, 1998. Buy & Drive. Very Ok / Used Golf 3 Automatic For Sale@480k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Dpzeewonder: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Am in need of a Golf 3 or Any Rugged Nissan Primera car.Budget is 200-250k.
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Dpzeewonder: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please if you have or know any who has,please help.I need it urgently.
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by phrancys001(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Without engine & seats plus no wheels right ?
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Dpzeewonder: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
phrancys001:
Without engine & seats plus no wheels right ?
it people like you that encourage boys to go into illegal ways of making money.I state the amount I can afford,the 250k self you know maybe it a loan.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Moyorkush(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dpzeewonder:
Am in need of a Golf 3 or Any Rugged Nissan Primera car.Budget is 200-250k.
Its not by force to drive car, u can get a used keke for that price, or a customized wheel barrow..
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Moyorkush(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dpzeewonder:
it people like you that encourage boys to go into illegal ways of making money.I state the amount I can afford,the 250k self you know maybe it a loan.
Nah u be thief wey dey find car for 250k, u even still get choice.. e better make you go thief
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Dpzeewonder: 1:00am On Apr 26, 2021
Moyorkush:

Its not by force to drive car, u can get a used keke for that price, or a customized wheel barrow..
I just checked your profile and I realized the type of being you are,so I am vindicated already and mind you when I buy the car I will post it so you could see.If you don't know you ask,if I buy this,then it will make it the 4th car have bought below 500k,I pray maturity comes to you cos no be by beards and one funny face like that of imade wey dey U.I zoological garden.

4 Likes

Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by ORIAYO70(m): 4:16am On Apr 26, 2021
Dpzeewonder:
I just checked your profile and I realized the type of being you are,so I am vindicated already and mind you when I buy the car I will post it so you could see.If you don't know you ask,if I buy this,then it will make it the 4th car have bought below 500k,I pray maturity comes to you cos no be by beards and one funny face like that of imade wey dey U.I zoological garden.

No be UI monkey be that
Bros dey chill ooooo

1 Like

Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Moyorkush(m): 5:41am On Apr 26, 2021
Dpzeewonder:
We all know the biological existence of men, if i look like a monkey then am not a bastard, u have said it all 4th car for 500k, poverty is so indebted in you,continue in you journey deep down poverty.. aurovior
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Mixedfruit: 6:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Dpzeewonder:
Bruh! sorry to tell you that you've been buying stolen vehicles.
thread carefully
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Dpzeewonder: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Bruh! sorry to tell you that you've been buying stolen vehicles.
thread carefully
Bro,what if I say no.I buy directly from the people that bought it as Tokunbo.So I am not daft,you want to sell I get all the papers,verify the real owner, so I think with all these checks,am free.
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Dpzeewonder: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2021
Moyorkush:

We all know the biological existence of men, if i look like a monkey then am not a bastard, u have said it all 4th car for 500k, poverty is so indebted in you,continue in you journey deep down poverty.. aurovior
thank you Sir but I only have one advise for you,you see this life learn to always mind your business else some people will turn your story upside down for you,I pray you don't get to that stage before you use your cerebrum baba.You are opportuned to buy a direct toks,new whip or cars worth millions does not mean I won't be able to soon, so don't always rubbish other people's effort base on their current situation, tables do turn bro,I pray tables won't turn for you negatively oh,but be careful make you no go jam agbako.You are notorious for rubbishing people's posts,nairalanders won't be there if hand touch you,so keep your impression to yourself, God bless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Kewtt: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dpzeewonder:
thank you Sir but I only have one advise for you,you see this life learn to always mind your business else some people will turn your story upside down for you,I pray you don't get to that stage before you use your cerebrum baba.You are opportuned to buy a direct toks,new whip or cars worth millions does not mean I won't be able to soon, so don't always rubbish other people's effort base on their current situation, tables do turn bro,I pray tables won't turn for you negatively oh,but be careful make you no go jam agbako.You are notorious for rubbishing people's posts,nairalanders won't be there if hand touch you,so keep your impression to yourself, God bless.
Golf 3 are no longer available at that price unless you don't mind the condition as long as it can be driven
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Dpzeewonder: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kewtt:

Golf 3 are no longer available at that price unless you don't mind the condition as long as it can be driven
Thanks bro,I want to use the car for taxi,and I can't raise more than that amount right now,the money is even a loan that's why am looking for cars within my budget.
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by Kewtt: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dpzeewonder:
Thanks bro,I want to use the car for taxi,and I can't raise more than that amount right now,the money is even a loan that's why am looking for cars within my budget.
Cars that price would incur massive loses.
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by ozolity(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2021
Pls have you seen the Golf 3 to buy?
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by gScales(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2021
Good evening Sir, my Humble advise is to be calm in your search, but then also go further tl add more to your budget, so you would not out of desperacy buy what will collect another 200k from you, I guess you understand me well. However, don't be in a rush, you can still find one in that your Price Range. All the Best!!!
Re: Need A Used Golf 3 Or Nissan Primera Within 200k-250k by H2ho(m): 11:59pm On May 11, 2021
Dpzeewonder:
Damn nigga grin grin

Brutality!!!

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Toyota Sienna 2004 In Akure, Ondo State / Toyota RAV4 2012 Available For Sale With 109k Mileage. Less Than Year Used / Mercedes Benz ML 350 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.