Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months (1834 Views)

How To Get A Construction Loan For Investment Property / Invest In Knowledge That Will Double Your Earnings As A Freelancer / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 9:41pm On May 27, 2021
Looking to own an investment property that will double its current worth in minimum 6 calendar months? then you should buy into this estate land.
its 100% dry and flat
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 10:09pm On May 28, 2021
Hello investors
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 9:27am On May 29, 2021
The singular reason why real estate stands out is because it is a timeless way to create generational wealth if done rightly
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 3:27pm On May 29, 2021
owning a home is a keystone of wealth both financial affluence and emotional security
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 8:56am On May 30, 2021
Are you still thinking and contemplating on how to pay for that your choice property?

Here is a painful truth;;; Someone has or is about to go make a deposit for that property.

Here is a Consolation: You can become that person by taking action right away.

Properties are fast Selling out and you don't want to keep being on that wish state.

If the biggest Refinery in Africa and The First Free Trade Zone In Nigeria is strongly taking shape in an Area, what are you still doing?

Are you Criticising, Scared, In doubt, Complaining?

Be Wise and Wake up. Millions are been invested in Ibeju Lekki and those Millions will become Trillions and more in the nearest future.

Sow Into that vision today, so you can Harvest with the smart and wise ones in future during Harvest Time

Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by Ekitibiased(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2021
I sold more than £40,000 in less than 5 months on Amazon UK, also did more than £10k on eBay which I was even casual with. I am replicating the same now in Nigeria.

Important to say I had no prior business experience at all,my trainer picked me up and showed me the way and then I didn't just surprise him. He became proud of my efforts and success.

I am not saying to impress......calvin_stores on Instagram is my page. I just quit my salary job to FOCUS on it, I am a health professional not just any but a Medical doctor.

I am travelled and exposed and have lots of skills to offer. I love my job and have literally worked for free severally to gain experience.

I am professional with my healthcare job, but I just don't expect money from it. My skills will make me smile to the bank.

All my Amazon UK sales were dropshipping, I never saw what I was selling and I never told what I sold either .....When I see products I sell by chance in a store, I smile like a kid.

Mentoring is key, my trainer is among the top 5,000 sellers on Amazon in the world and he is UK based. With drop shipping I still sell to customers abroad. Getting the right and true information is profitable
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 12:57pm On May 31, 2021
We are equipped with the best management professionals, committed to its clients with its best and available services at an affordable cost
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fastest Growing Exurb of Lagos. Fastest Population Growth!
2) Industrial Hub
3) The Lagoon Factor
4)Multiple Access Root Factor
5) The Most Affordable and yet immediately habitable estate.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2021
Are you ready to make this commitment?

The moment you placed your heart to make a positive move, and willing to pull through irrespective of the challenges, trust me you're on the pathway to greatness!

So many smart investors we see smiling today passed through this phase.

It takes only you to make that change and take the leap, by investing in the most-talked-about estate in Ibeju Lekki Lagos

With an initial deposit , you can unlock a new portfolio of your real estate investment.

Call/Chat +2349076190819 to join the smart investors league today!
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Buy a property you are certain of an increment in years to come, you not sure of how to start?
Call/WhatsApp: 09076190819 , Let's help you put your funds in the right property
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2021
Do you know that what you call a real estate investment, is that which you don't find attractive at the moment but you can see the possibilities of turning it into a gold mine?

We've seen how rough-looking property turns into the best spot after few years, that's as a result of an "arrow eye" investment.

It's time to diversify your investment portfolio in Land investment by owning a piece of Ibeju-lekki

Smart investors have begun to own the best spot at the moment, own yours now!

Call/Chat +2349076190819 . to secure your plot(s) today!

Remember, the bush of yesterday would become a city tomorrow.
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2021
owning a home is a keystone of wealth both financial affluence and emotional security
Re: An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do With 50 Thousand Naira / Bet Faucet: A Surest Way To Start Earning More Than $2000 Monthly Through Cpa / Boss International Official Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.