Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Please Help. How Do I Go About This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help. How Do I Go About This? (782 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Change Fonts On My Infinix Hot S3 / Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by hafsatadebisi: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please, I need your help. Someone just recharged my account right now. The person recharged my line with #5000 airtime. Like seriously, I wasn't expecting this. Please, is there a way I can sell the airtime? Please, if you know how I can sell the airtime or if you're interested in buying it, please do let me know.
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by Kudducini(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Contact a data resellers
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Please, I need your help. Someone just recharged my account right now. The person recharged my line with #5000 airtime. Like seriously, I wasn't expecting this. Please, is there a way I can sell the airtime? Please, if you know how I can sell the airtime or if you're interested in buying it, please do let me know.

who is the someone
a STRANGER or someone you know
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by hafsatadebisi: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Valkan:

who is the someone
a STRANGER or someone you know
It's someone that I know. The person just chatted me up and asked what network I use. I told the person, under few minutes, I saw an airtime recharge of#5000 into my line. I wasn't expecting it to be this much. So, I've decided to sell it instead.
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2021
The someone wan stress u ni,

imagine gifting someone 5k recharge card,
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by TheDejiEmpire(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2021
hafsatadebisi:

What Network? If it’s MTN i can buy it.
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by Mywd: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2021
hafsatadebisi:

Abeg come transfer me #100 worth fess boss to launch am...
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by hafsatadebisi: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2021
TheDejiEmpire:

What Network? If it’s MTN i can buy it.
It's MTN. How much you wan buy am?
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by TheDejiEmpire(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
It's MTN. How much you wan buy am?
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
If its mtn whatsapp me 08100816467
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by hafsatadebisi: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheDejiEmpire:
Haba mana, ya yi kadan.
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by Horlar995(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2021
Sophieeeri:
If its mtn whatsapp me 08100816467
This guy is a scammer
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by hafsatadebisi: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2021
Horlar995:
This guy is a scammer
Too late. But, how did you get to know?
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by hafsatadebisi: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2021
My advice for everyone is to be very careful with online transactions, or transactions of this kind. I'll make a thread on how I was scammed of my #5000 airtime by a nairalander.
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
My advice for everyone is to be very careful with online transactions, or transactions of this kind. I'll make a thread on how I was scammed of my #5000 airtime by a nairalander.
So you were scammed of the 5k airtime shocked?
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by hafsatadebisi: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Benjaniblinks:
So you were scammed of the 5k airtime shocked?
Yes, by a nairalander here.
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by Lilpen3758: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
I was scammed of my facebook account to a nairalander Na scammers full here

1 Like

Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by airminem(f): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Jezz u were scammed again? What the scammers Nairaland moniker?
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by hafsatadebisi: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
airminem:
Jezz u were scammed again? What the scammers Nairaland moniker?
Yes. The first person scammed me of the whole 5k airtime. I contacted my service provider and they were able to retrieve it. Then the second person came, claiming he's not like that, he's honest this and that. Tor, I said let me try this one nah. I sent him airtime of 2k first so that when he pays me the 5k I'll then send the rest (that was our agreement. He brought the suggestion because I was sceptical about sending all the 5k airtime). Immediately I sent the airtime, he refused picking or replying chats. That was when I knew that my 2k airtime don enter voicemail. I was forced to use the remaining 3k airtime. And the person that gave me the airtime wanted to send me another airtime of 10k again, but he said he wasn't sure my network so he decided to send the cash instead so I can get the airtime myself. I don't know what I would have done if he had sent the 10k airtime, because I know I'll be forced to use it, because I don't want what happened with that of 5k to repeat itself. The first moniker deactivated, the second moniker claimed he was impersonated. I asked the second moniker his nairaland moniker and he said Truvel. I came to nairaland to call Truvel out and Truvel said the person impersonated him. He(Truvel) later deactivated and came back with a new moniker (Truvel is back). No be small matter oo. Now to do any business online come dey fear person gaskiya.
Re: Please Help. How Do I Go About This? by Eyanbahose: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
You can actually sell it and earn money

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 64gb / Iphone 7 Plus . 3gb Ram 32 Gb 70k / Mtn @20- Who Else Got This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.