Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. (722 Views)

Who Are Your Favourite Youtube Tech Reviewers And Why?? / Track Your Lost Phone Anytime, Anyday And Anywhere For Free, No Need To Panic / Multiple Reviewers Facing Broken Galaxy Fold Devices After Just Days Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by LegalRambles(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Forget all these reviewers and marketers in the same breath. popular opinion will choose Samsung over Xiaomi Anyday. And most of those people in the African market will still choose Transsion over Xiaomi. Why because online trolls can multiply themselves online. But that doesn't translate to offline popularity. Where the average man has the purchasing power. And doesn't really spend much time deciding on which device to buy. When he has other pressing needs to fulfil. Hence Xiaomi is just an online best seller.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by Babalegba(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
LegalRambles:
Forget all these reviewers and marketers in the same breath. popular opinion will choose Samsung over Xiaomi Anyday. And most of those people in the African market will still choose Transsion over Xiaomi. Why because online trolls can multiply themselves online. But that doesn't translate to offline popularity. Where the average man has the purchasing power. And doesn't really spend much time deciding on which device to buy. When he has other pressing needs to fulfil. Hence Xiaomi is just an online best seller.
This your fixation with xiaomi get as e be o.
Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
I love Gionee but do you see me running around screaming at the top of my voice
Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by LegalRambles(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Valkan:
I love Gionee but do you see me running around screaming at the top of my voice

Gionee is bankrupt

Please what model are you using or what model of Gionee can stand face to face with common A32?
Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
LegalRambles:

Gionee is bankrupt

Please what model are you using or what model of Gionee can stand face to face with common A32?

Gionee k7 5g
Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2021
LegalRambles:
a least its better than transsion 1000 times
transsion lack innovations only copy copy with low end spec

4 Likes

Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by MrBONE2(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2021
LegalRambles:
Don't Forget all these reviewers and marketers in the same breath. popular opinion will choose Samsung and Xiaomi Anyday. And most of those people in the African market will still choose Xiaomi and Samsung over Transsion Crab. Why because online trolls can multiply themselves online. But that doesn't translate to offline popularity. Where the average man has the purchasing power. And doesn't really spend much time deciding on which device to buy. When he has other pressing needs to fulfil. Like it or not the bitter truth is that Xiaomi and Samsung are offline and online best seller giving Transsion a serious Nightmsres.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by Kunja2: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2021
LegalRambles:
hahahahahaha. He said online best seller
Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by Kunja2: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2021
Valkan:

Gionee k7 5g
spec?
Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by LegalRambles(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2021
MrBONE2:

grin grin grin grin

Mr bone in the movie didn't have sense. I guess I shouldnt expect any less from his double ganger.
Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by Kennyflyair: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2021
I say this with the best of intentions.

Mr LegalRambles, I hope you're being paid for this consistent attack on the xiaomi brand.

If not, I think you're wasting your time and painfully, misleading a lot of innocent people.

Please forgive me and don't quote I hate unnecessary mentions.

Have a good day!
Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by MrBONE2(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

Mr bone in the movie didn't have sense. I guess I shouldnt expect any less from his double ganger.
cheesy

Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2021
Legalcrier:
you are getting dumber every day.
Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by Ajilenu: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are getting dumber every day.
but let's face facts and leave emotions, what he said isn't it true? Who owns the African smartphone market?
Re: Forget Paid Reviewers Samsung Over Xiaomi Anyday. by Ajilenu: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2021
Kennyflyair:
I say this with the best of intentions.

Mr LegalRambles, I hope you're being paid for this consistent attack on the xiaomi brand.

If not, I think you're wasting your time and painfully, misleading a lot of innocent people.

Please forgive me and don't quote I hate unnecessary mentions.

Have a good day!
but Xiaomi marketers bash Transsion everyday, or you don't notice it too?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander

(1) (Reply)

Nokia T20 Tablet With A Powerful 8200 Mah Battery Launched In Nigeria / The Pros Of Buying Refurbished Iphones / Can I Still Find A Brand New Google Pixel 3XL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.