Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked (54762 Views)

Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by optionalY09: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2021
sweetshisha:
This one wey be say Na Ipobians bring in the news I know it's fake

No source, incoherent time on the post

Is it also true that Buhari was caught fvcking an underaged cow? It’s undoubtedly red in your camp
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by sweetshisha: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2021
optionalY09:

Is it also true that Buhari was caught fvcking an underaged cow? It’s undoubtedly red in your camp

Why don't you head to Daura ranch and do your investigative perverted Journalism
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by Christistruth00: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Sunday Igboho has not been murdering Police and Soldiers

IPOB does not understand that every Society has
and needs them

How they managed to turn ESN that they claimed was protecting farmers from killer Herdsmen into terrorists now killing Security agents is something they will eventually regret bitterly.

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by sweetshisha: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Christistruth00:

Sunday Igboho has not been murdering Police and Soldiers

IPOB does not understand that every Society has a
and needs them

Experience is the best teacher
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by anigbajumo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

You have the media power to report all the evils that befall you.

Things like these are happening on North but you may not probably see them on Internet.

Recently you contribute to almost 70% of the bad news coming out from Nigeria.

Continue to defend nonsense, Show me any link that NA has killed those bandits leaders??

When they killed IPOD commander everybody knows including Gana in Benue state, posterity will judge you for defending this evil government.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by pickatyouu: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
I can smell terrorist organization (fg) hands in the recent happenings in the east and west.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by zoomzoom(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=badaru911 post=101126724]Well..... I'm writing this comment at 4:26am,...while you posted this at 4:09am...while the time on the image is 4:57am....how come?.. Are you seeing into the future or what?.

Surely you SAW that part of the POST that gave 1.30am as the time of the attack?...ANYTHING to CONFUSE the MASSES...while derailing the conversation. KONTINU!!!

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by Diamondplus1805(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
We are watching
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by gambia(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
The Country is on auto cruise, the coming days will be tough, everyone should brace up.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by Jdbrasco2: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Mumu
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by jaxxy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
What exactly is wrong with this government? No response to bandits over several kidnapping and counting bt they are after igboho for no reason??

The government is playing with fire by persecuting people for no just reason.

Government chasing perceived enemies rather than addressing growing security issues in different regions by bandits. undecided

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by Taye4j: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
This Government should thread carefully, they are already biting more than they can chew. If Yorubas decide to take up arm, that will be the nail on Nigeria's coffin.

Maybe the people in power should read up what lead to the break-up of USSR. One particular tribe felt it had the political power, military power, economic power etc and was oppressing the other tribes before all hell broke loose.

Can the Nigerian Govt take on the SE, SW and SS at the same time? He who has ears.........

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by MrMaestro: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
This government is very stupid. Anybody still having faith in it has gone past the level of mad.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by ceaser: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
They attacked and took down the ESN commander. They immediately set out to take down Igboho while it is still hot.

What they fail to acknowledge is that the ESN must have sworn in a new commander soon as the first was taken out, which means that the fight will still continue, the headache still continues for the givernment. So what is the sense in trying to add to their headache by taking out Sunday Igboho?

Do they honestly think they can handle fights from all sides (BH in North, ESN in East, MEND in South South and Igboho in the South west) simultaneously?

Or perhaps I'm speaking from an ignorant point of view since I'm not in government to know the war chest it commands. But honestly I think there is every chance that the military will be thinned out fighting from all sides.

One thing I suspect is that the enablers of these myriads of evil in the country (those from Futa Jalon) probably know their lies and plans have been found out. They therefore need to quickly bring forward their schedule and cover as much grounds as possible in the process.

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by zoomzoom(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=Coconuthead126 post=101126785]
Watch the live feed on the YouTube link he provided you Igbo-obsessing idiot.

You dey mind THAT ONE?.he is paid to DERAIL every conversation of this slant.
Sadly for him, we've UPGRADED past that ethnic war GAMBIT.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by MANNAHELINUESBBQ: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
fulani has murdered sleep
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by samwillyco1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
If this is true, South South and South East Governors and Senators should speak up let this Country break
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Gbajure:

Under attack by whom? Is Igboho not a garage man and always in conflict with Union leaders e.g Auxiliary?

And how is this a Yoruba nation problem? Igboho is not and can never be a Yoruba leader. He neither has the intellectual capacity not the Omoluabi ethos

Look at this dog who doesn't even have mouth in his family talking about Yoruba ethos.. you're a freakin monkey.

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by Princedapace(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
anigbajumo:

Your expectations in Yoruba Land will never see the light of the day.

Oga, this one is not expectations, shits are happening in Nigeria now bro. All over the country, forests, deep bushes, it is scary traveling now, many incidents are not reported. Just pray that u or ur loved ones dont get involved. Nigeria seriously needs restructuring. This one no be south west vs south east matter. Our politicians no send us o. but let me even ask, why do some of u really see Igbos as enemy? Igbos rarely have problems with yorubas.. There is hardly anytime they ever fight. It is usually northerners having problems with south west, south east, south south. But why do some of u here focus on attacking Igbos?

Maybe it is mainly online here. Becus I have never really experienced it offline. The two tribes blend well offline. Na una sabi for this nairaland o. Na when our common enemy kill us finish we go understand. grin

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by Cnach: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
optionalY09:
Today Monday 26th, April 2020 3:00am. News came in that Chief Sunday Igboho House in Ibadan is under attack. We call on all Yoruba globally to be on alert the Nigerian army has brought the war to us and we must show them that we are no coward and want our self determination and we want it now.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/sunday-igboho-escapes-as-gunmen-attack-soka-residence-in-oyo/
eheee! una do well, Ibo and Yoruba keep fighting, hate each other o. the important thing is that if they attack Ibo today tomorrow they shall attack yoruba and Boko up north will be celebrating sallah every day. make una no get sense o
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by oluwaahmed: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Cowards. Always looking for excuse not to do shìt
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by Benmob: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
double0seven:

What the hell is the matter with you people?

When did Yoruba people mock ibos for the killing of the leader of the ESN?

Don't u get tired?
don't mind d mumu,go to other social site like nairaland, Igbo and Yoruba are against diz Fulani terrorist,is only in nairaland that are mostly Yoruba vs igbo rubbish

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by jrusky(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is what we are saying tihis useless govt just killed ESN commander now its Sunday Igboho but Wakili is flexing robust in A star VIP with govt protection and you bitch in power think these your stupid move will bring peace ba? You lied.

Do you think ESN is dead? You lied.

If you think killing igboho all the tension will calm? You lied.

Nigerians are more ready than ever only one last push they are waiting for it will be all out fracas and total breakdown.

Before who dares police but today police are beaten up blue black and even military post are attacked yet you bollocks in power never sit back and ask is this Nigeria or somewhere else? People are more ready for anything.

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by Cnach: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
MrPeterson:
lol I wonder o . It is still 4:40 am
wahala dey o
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
badaru911:
Well..... I'm writing this comment at 4:26am,...while you posted this at 4:09am...while the time on the image is 4:57am....how come?.. Are you seeing into the future or what?
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by Cnach: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Gbajure:

Under attack by whom? Is Igboho not a garage man and always in conflict with Union leaders e.g Auxiliary?

And how is this a Yoruba nation problem? Igboho is not and can never be a Yoruba leader. He neither has the intellectual capacity not the Omoluabi ethos
U ma wey know everything na who know u
keep hating ur brother
pantami got support from full North, not even a governor condemned his action and u are here talking rubbish. One day u will get sense
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
Harming Igboho is calling for war....he has only defended his people and never attacked any army or police officer.....the north should know that their beggers and amputees that litter the south west will not be spared, dangote's their son whose investment is in lagos is highly flammable...let everyone be guided.

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by nnamdi640: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Your foolishness has no remedy. Please continue displaying it.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by femmoy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
anurd1991:

Gbe gbogbo enu buruku re soun. Nothing like that.

U just want to burn this country, abi?

No problem. Omo to ni iya oun koni sun oun gan oni fi oju kan orun.

Nonsense report.

Bros calm down,I also saw it on YouTube,no matter their numbers,they can never bring him down and we shall achieve our aim of a better life and peaceful nation.

Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner