Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Learnt This Right Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Learnt This Right Now (253 Views)

Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School / 10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / Amobi Ogah: My Son Learnt Good Marriage Practice From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Learnt This Right Now by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:54am On Apr 26, 2021
That, you must be ready for the unplanned, don't go about thinking that all that will be will be, no, you must make it happen.

This corrupted rotten world is this way because people who came before us made it so, and you are adding more destructive habits and death activities to the things you have met.

Everyone must show good courage to be able to overcome the challenges being thrown to the whole world, very soon everyone will be asked to stay back home for no reason, all because we weren't really United.

Everyone playing to the gallery, stop the pretentious attitude of losers, wake up for the ignorance is gone and it's about to Dawn.

Never forget this, we are here to make this world better. And if you go around destroying the things that are left by our grandparents, always remember that you will surely reap what you are sowing right now, it may not be today, but surely you must reap them.

Life is great, indeed very exciting.

3 Likes

Re: I Learnt This Right Now by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Impressive
Re: I Learnt This Right Now by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Learn

(1) (Reply)

Please Mathematicians Help Me / If You Love The Truth. / Take Your Studies Seriously, AE-FUNAI VC Tells Freshmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.