Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Tales Of A Lagos Bolt Driver. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tales Of A Lagos Bolt Driver. (890 Views)

Financial Life Of A Lagos Bus Driver / How Oshodi Tapa Became A Lagos Warlord During The Slave Trade / Panic As Ooni Of Ife Gets Stuck Inside The Elevator At A Lagos Hotel.watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales Of A Lagos Bolt Driver. by jahlove4jah: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2021
See ehn, there are two types of yahoo boys in this Lagos.

The Lagos island boys and the Mainland boys.

The island boys nor too get wahala, their own na to order trip, sit down for car quietly and press their phone.

Even if island boys wants to have conversations with themselves in the car, they’d either talk about a music artists, clubs and parties or Instagram celebrities.

But you see the mainland boys?
Jehovah! I call them Giran!

Na them make all the boutique for Agege Dey sell one polo now for 12k.
Them don spoil everything.
Na so so Dior and Balenciaga designers
Socks
Crocks of 20k
Bucket hat
Them go come sling bag for waist.

Island boys don’t do much of dressing
Some are even shirt and trouser or native sef with a very nice ooze coming from them.
Soft spoken ajebutter.

Na mainland boys dey worry pass for ride.

Them go order you.

When you get to their location, you’d see like 6 of them gathered with red cups, one will be smoking his hemp very fast so he can join his friends on the ride.

You’d see their obvious sagged trousers as they walk towards the car.

On a bad day, it is one mannerless idiot that will come and meet you and say “Oga wind down, abeg you go wait small o, my babe dey come on bike she don almost reach”

I don’t know why sha, I am always patient with them, I go kuku wait because me sef like drama.

Island boys individually request taxi when going out or patapata they will be 2 in one ride.

But you see giran mainland?
Them go be 7 wey go dey beg you to please carry them nau!

I nor dey carry pass 4 of una biko!
Shocks absorber don cost �.

The girl you are finally waiting for will eventually come.
E go be one very slim unfriendly looking girl with tinted hair and refnol color on her tongue.

The lover boy go come dey happy say him queen don come, them go come sit down for back dey play love and also catch up on the parry they went three weeks ago.

The one wey dey smoke igbo go don finish, him eye go don red, na him go dey talk nonsense when him enter motor.

They will now not like my music wey dey play soft burnaboy or fireboy.

They will say they want to connect Bluetooth, I will tell them “my radio nor get Bluetooth o���”

I go don even dey vex say them wan change my music.

“Na aux dey”

The stubborn goats go still find one phone to use play music.

E go come be all those mushin mixtapes

Tori olohun �

The one with the babe at the back fit start to dey smooch.

The one wey go sit down for front go dey scout for police until sleep go carry am go.

The ones awake will be discussing cash app and client out aloud that I could hear them.
They don’t care.

The body odour too

Life go just tire you �

Trip go end, them go say them go do transfer, Las las transfer nor go, you go come dey call them, they will now be playing God and nor pick or dem go even block your line sef.

Na so mainland yahoo boy go still dupe you for Lagos o

#talesofaboltdriver

*COPIED

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of A Lagos Bolt Driver. by Duru9(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2021
Lol

For Abuja here
Na runs babe de give us wahala

Their pride too much

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of A Lagos Bolt Driver. by heykims(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2021
Those uber drivers get patience sha and interestingly, there are some big men that do uber even some just for the fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tales Of A Lagos Bolt Driver. by jahlove4jah: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2021
Duru9:
Lol

For Abuja here
Na runs babe de give us wahala

Their pride too much
Those ones are on another league.
Re: Tales Of A Lagos Bolt Driver. by Judenzuruike: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2021
So true.thr body odour can kill.
Re: Tales Of A Lagos Bolt Driver. by Labiodental(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jahlove4jah and Duru9, are you guys still doing uber?
Re: Tales Of A Lagos Bolt Driver. by jahlove4jah: 4:53pm On Jan 21
Labiodental:
Jahlove4jah and Duru9, are you guys still doing uber?
yes bro

(1) (Reply)

Oluwo Celebrates First Edition Of 'ọdún Olódùmarè' In Style (pictures) / Essay Contest: What Does It Take To Be Truly Nigerian! Cash Prizes / Before Securing Niger Delta, Yaradua Should Secure The Killers Of The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.