Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? (15089 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:21pm On May 10, 2021
For those wey the ring mean sense of pride, belonging, marital status validation or self-validation. . . .

For others. . . . like me. . . . .none of the above. Just a reminder of a life sentence. grin
After 20 years marriage. . . wetin I wan validate? I don troway the tin tey tey. . . . .just waiting for who go first quench ke.cheesy
Re: Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? by Happy2020: 8:35pm On May 10, 2021
For males, a lot of females in Nigeria are looking for that ring. The married men are in higher demand than the single ones.
Re: Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? by GGirll: 9:29pm On May 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:

I don't know how u find it more comfortable to believe what u think is the fact without also seeing things from other people's angle, I don't get what u mean by typical Nigerian men reasoning, fact is that your husband is fvcking another gal, the only difference is that u have not found out yet and not that he's not cheating on u, you're just his permanent pvssy he is guaranteed of

I don't respond to goons with idiotic mindset. That you cheat or cheated your wife,gfs, or concubines does not mean other responsible men do so or toe such lane. If your Numbskull couldn't understand my assertion of 50% as to mean that not all men without their wedding rings cheat as well as women then smell outta my mention as I hate arguing with unintelligent dimwits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? by Kebbiprince: 9:51pm On May 10, 2021
GGirll:

I don't respond to goons with idiotic mindset. That you cheat or cheated your wife,gfs, or concubines does not mean other responsible men do so or toe such lane. If your Numbskull couldn't understand my assertion of 50% as to mean that not all men without their wedding rings cheat as well as women then smell outta my mention as I hate arguing with unintelligent dimwits.
Don't be stupid and crazy same time u little thing. I'm telling u that your husband is banging another pvssy and you're here talking idiotic and stupid. Your husband is not for u alone and another gal is banging him raw, how is this a pity pill for stupid lazy housewife like u to accept?
Re: Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? by Kebbiprince: 9:52pm On May 10, 2021
GGirll:

Don't be stupid and crazy same time u little thing. I'm telling u that your husband is banging another pvssy and you're here talking idiotic and stupid. Your husband is not for u alone and another gal is banging him raw, how is this a bitter pill for stupid lazy stinking housewife like u to accept? With that your dirty and smelly fishy pvssy why won't he cheat on u
Re: Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? by GGirll: 12:43am On May 11, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Don't be stupid and crazy same time u little thing. I'm telling u that your husband is banging another pvssy and you're here talking idiotic and stupid. Your husband is not for u alone and another gal is banging him raw, how is this a bitter pill for stupid lazy stinking housewife like u to accept? With that your dirty and smelly fishy pvssy why won't he cheat on u

You are cursed with an irredeemable curse n cursed shall you be forever for attempting to say rubbish to me....if you can be this stupid with a stranger then I pity whoever you marry or associate with....how are you even sure I'm a female? This is why most of you can never make it in life cause your mentalities are so skewed that you can't be objective without showcasing your foolishness....thank God for my life this is my last response to a generational cursed soul....Now smell out my mention lowlife.
Re: Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? by jullary(m): 5:41am On May 11, 2021
GGirll:

I speak with facts n I'm not d type anyone can cheat on n I wouldn't know OK....besides wassup isn't the only avenue to catch a cheater, there so many ways to do that n trust me I know when a man or woman is cheating no matter how he/she pretends. The people who doesn't wear their rings 50% of them are cheats try to do your research dear.

thank u jare! Some people are here shouting foreign tradition as if christianity and Islam is not foreign religion and they follow its rules! Av been married for 11years and am always with my wedding ring av even forgotten it's on my finger. Most guys that don't buy the idea are cheat.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorced Women In Nigeria / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue / My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.