Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

While South Abuse And Attack Each Other, The Fulanization Grows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While South Abuse And Attack Each Other, The Fulanization Grows (214 Views)

No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While South Abuse And Attack Each Other, The Fulanization Grows by AltarBoy1: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Most of the time, I try to remain neutral and free my mind from all these conspiracy theorist that tend to claim that Nigeria will be fulanize, but recent happenings in this country have proved that even though there might not be an outright agenda to turn this country into a fulani nation, then there is a great injustice against the people of the this nation except for fulani people.

Those of us from the south, instead of us to be united and fight back in one spirit, we are here attacking and insulting each other, fighting for who is more sophisticated than the other. We tend to duel on matters that holds no weight at all, just to spite each other. Each region is just wishing for disaster to befell the other region so that they can laugh and make jest of each other. But while we do all these, our people are getting killed, our land are getting stolen. Sooner than expected, we all might be conquered individually. Probably before we know what hit us, it will be too late for us to have the opportunity to defend our self.
Re: While South Abuse And Attack Each Other, The Fulanization Grows by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2021
All this talk of fulanization will end in 2023 after a southerner takes over. Maybe the wailing will be about Yorubanization of Nigeria from 2023 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: While South Abuse And Attack Each Other, The Fulanization Grows by AltarBoy1: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2021
Lets ask ourselves this question...

Why are military operations in the south more decisive, precise and clinical.?

How come it didnt take long for the military to go into villages in Imo to find ESN.? But nothing on bandits.

How come the military didnt see anything wrong in deploying flying gunships into civilian villages in IMO.? Cause I can remember vividly well the reason Gumi gave on why the military have not been able to attack bandits in their forests hideouts.?

Look at all the crimes the bandits have been committing in the northern states, yet the military havent taken any serious action against them. Almost on daily basis, in Southern Kaduna bandits attacks villages there, yet military wont go and defend them. But they are in the south flexing muscles.

I have called my friends in Enugu and they have confirmed to me about the incident that happened at Artisan market. One of them was even an eye witness to the incident. Its almost a week now, there have not been any military raid against those responsible, there have not been any arrest on those people. But I know fully well that the moment the youths of Enugu decides to mobilize their self and go into confrontation with this guys, the military will come out and start raiding civilian homes to arrest innocent youths.
Re: While South Abuse And Attack Each Other, The Fulanization Grows by AltarBoy1: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Look at the news on the front page, about the army raiding the homes of village heads in Benue state. We all know that based on the situation in that state, it not out of place for the village heads to procure arms to defend there self. How many times have the army raided fulani heads. I was telling one of my friend from Benue state that the best thing they can do for us in the EAST is to ensure that Benue, Kogi and Nasarawa do not fall totally under the control of killer fulanis as this will spell doom for us in the East due to our close proximity and the fact that we share a lot of things together.

Take for example, the incident that happened in Ebonyi. Gov Umahi said that they were in dialogue with the fulani herdsmen and begging them not to leave Ebonyi, suddenly they left and the attack happened just after that. In one of the vidoes circulating on media, the fulani man that appeared in that video said that when ever the fulani herdsmen living in your community suddenly vanish, then expect and attack on that community. This just shows that even the herdsmen who are rearing cow in your community are not innocent as they all wrk hand in hand with killer fulanis mostly by giving them intels and acting as spies.

So how come no troops have raided any fulani settlement in search of weapons.

Lets not forget that in one of the agendas in the document circulating about pan--tami, it read that they will use the powers of the secuirty agencies to push their cause. Everyone is seeing it now.

1 Like

Re: While South Abuse And Attack Each Other, The Fulanization Grows by AltarBoy1: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2021
My annoyance lies mostly with the southern officers of the Nigeria Secuirty forces, who are seeing all these injustice but choose to remain quite.

Let the south continue to attack each other, a time will come, there might be no youth or means of defending our lands.

CC: Sarrki

I had to quote you cos you claim to be from benue state yet you seem to support the advancement of killer herdsmen into your state.

I might be wrong, but a lot of people from the SOuth seem not to mind when disaster befell the east, even if one way or the other, they too are also affected.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s good performance will make APC win South-South in 2023-Omo-Agege / Kogi State Govt. Pays N3billion As Pensions/gratuity In Q1 2021 / My Advice To Benue People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.