Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Biology Before Idiology And All That It Means. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biology Before Idiology And All That It Means. (642 Views)

Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means / Scientists Say, When You Have A Difficult Time Falling Asleep... It Means Someon / Have U Wondered What Imfao Or Lmfao Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biology Before Idiology And All That It Means. by orman5(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2007
smileyhello all, I'm what you might call a human being and have always loved the idea, biology before ideology , what about you. I'm British, white and knocking on the sixties in age, but, ooohhh eeerrr.(as they say in norfolk, a shire in the lower south east of england) what the h**l so what, don't know much about Africa and so on, much in this country is still censored and controlled even thou they would have you believe otherwise, would like to chat etc with others in another country somewhere else in this big and beautiful world we all live in , my email is, orman5@btintenet.com respects and salutations-orman. p.s. have a flirtation with poetry see attachment and let me know what you think,

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Invest In Wealth Solution And Sefteg / Good Things Always Happen To Good People, Is This True Or False? / New Menbers Meet Young Nigga Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.