Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled (2604 Views)

Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by content208: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
nrexzy:

Ur right....

No wonder. By their comments you will know them.

They are always on the side of oppression and repression.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by nrexzy: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
content208:

No wonder. By their comments you will know them.

They are always on the side of oppression and repression.

Bros I Dey go church no vex..
So no reason am...
But I no Dey bring religious sentiments to real matter...
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by NengiWIDEtoto: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
OdudwaR:

Kiddo, I'm speaking to you as someone who has come with foreign mission to train boys of the Nigerian army. Those boys aren't trained properly due to fear of coups. Every time a unit in the army gets properly training, the FG disbands them due to fear of being too powerful to overthrow the government.

The biggest weapon of the Nigerian army is the fear it instills in the populace through brutalizing them and the guns they carry. When a real war starts, most of them would run because they don't have what it takes to fight one. They're also very ill-equipped and would be target practice.

Nigerian army is just as useless as the Nigerian police. Take the fear factor out and anyone would crush them. cheesy
you're a mumu man
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by shiffynaani(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
OdudwaR:

The countries that came out of old Yugoslavia are better today than they were in the past except the Serbs who are like Hausa/Fulani Muslims. I have been to Croatia twice and it's one of the most beautiful cosmopolitan countries in Europe. And the women are very beautiful. cheesy

CAR, DRC, Libya and Yemen have nothing in common with Nigeria. Only Sudan has a few commonalities with Nigeria but the only mistake Sudan made was to be divided into two. It was divided like dividing Nigeria into Muslim North and Xtian South. However once South Sudan is divided into 2 or 3 (which is the plan now), the countries that will emerge would grow exponentially.

We don't need all of you to believe in Oduduwa Republic. We just need brave 500k Yoruba men and 500k Yoruba women (we need our women). And we already have that with all the acclamation being done by our brave brothers and sisters on ground. Victory is ours. I have dedicated the rest of my life to this dream and it's about to become a reality. Nothing can stop us.

The gods have blessed it and anyone that tries to stop it would meet his/her untimely death.

Gbajure : read this. Be very careful Egbaman.
how can one join your group? Whatsapp, telegram?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
shiffynaani:
how can one join your group? Whatsapp, telegram?

Follow Koiki Media. The twitter page is on my first post on the thread.

You can contact Koiki directly or wait for the brave Yoruba sons and daughters doing acclamation and awareness across Yorubaland to come to a city near you and speak to them directly. If you're in Lagos, they're coming to every part of Lagos very soon. Just follow Koiki for updates.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
you're a mumu man

Ok. cool

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by MrMaestro: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
This Sunday Igboho guy is here to fulfill a mission.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by GTkester: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
OdudwaR:

Governments get overthrown all the time by the people. Read about all the different revolutions that have happened in history. CAR is a good example that happened recently.

When anarchy starts, the government and the military would be the first to run. Vengeance from the angry populace is always more brutal than anything the government can ever do. That's why in civilized countries, when the people become angry, the government always do everything to pacify them. True power belongs to the people. The government rules with fear factor.

Fulani government and army don't have the weapons and capability to commit genocide against Yorubas even if they tried. Unless they want all Hausas and Fulanis in Nigeria to be killed. Nigeria has no airforce that can inflict serious damage. All the air crafts they have can easily be shot down with simple weapons available in the black market and they don't have many. The navy is almost useless. And the army are no different from street urchins but with a lil bit of training.

Take the fear factor out and they would be crushed. They have just specialized in putting fear in the people and once that is gone, they will run. ISWAP is exposing them. And they were exposed in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Sudan and everywhere else in Africa. They were also exposed during the skirmishes they had with Cameroon years ago. Those guys don't have what it takes.

You're the most intelligent nairalander!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by shiffynaani(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
OdudwaR:

You can contact Koiki directly or wait for the brave Yoruba sons and daughters doing acclamation and awareness across Yorubaland to come to a city near you and speak to them directly. If you're in Lagos, they're coming to every part of Lagos very soon. Just follow Koiki for updates.
ok
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by GTkester: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
@OdudWar, you actually murdered that nrexy guy on this thread! I honestly wish the Yorubas success in their quest for oduduwa nation!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
GTkester:
@OdudWar, you actually murdered that nrexy guy on this thread! I honestly wish the Yorubas success in their quest for oduduwa nation!

Look at the well coordinated attacks all over Lagos and Oyo today.

Their plan was to kill Igboho and go on a rampage.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by notym2chektym: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
OdudwaR:

I want to Join your group too
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled by notym2chektym: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
OdudwaR:

Look at the well coordinated attacks all over Lagos and Oyo today.

Their plan was to kill Igboho and go on a rampage.
We need teach these fulani boys some lesson,how can they come to Lagos and attack innocent people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Analysing The IGBO Marginalization / From This List Know The Richest Tribe In Nigeria(photos) / Old Threads Of Anambra People Cursing Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.