Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Let Me Be Your Trusted Escrow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Be Your Trusted Escrow (239 Views)

5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] / I Need An Advice On How To Start An Escrow Business. / 5 Trusted Sites To Do Mini Jobs Online 2 Earn 10k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Be Your Trusted Escrow by tolugar: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2021
Never lose money or products or do “free” service to problematic clients

Instead use an Escrow.

PM me.
Re: Let Me Be Your Trusted Escrow by tolugar: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2021
If you are a scammer or sell illegal or damaged goods or substandard goods

Pls keep off
Re: Let Me Be Your Trusted Escrow by tolugar: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2021
What Is Escrow?
Escrow is a financial arrangement in which two parties enlist a third party (who is neither the buyer nor the seller) to temporarily hold money, paperwork, or other assets for a transaction on their behalf before the transaction has been finalized.

That third party, known as an escrow provider, helps make the transaction safer by protecting the assets of the buyer and seller until both parties have met their obligations for the agreement.

Ideally, the escrow provider is a neutral third party who isn't concerned with whether the buyer or seller comes out ahead.
Re: Let Me Be Your Trusted Escrow by tolugar: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2021
How Escrow Works

When you commit to buying or selling something, you agree to fulfill certain terms. For example, the buyer must pay the agreed-upon amount by a specific time, and the seller must provide the asset being sold. Of course, most transactions are more complicated than that. For example:

Buyers might want the right to inspect the property or goods they are buying before paying.
Sellers might want some assurance that they'll get paid (or have the opportunity to move on if the deal isn't happening quickly enough).
The item being sold might be a service instead of a product.
Re: Let Me Be Your Trusted Escrow by tolugar: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2021
Why Escrow is a most for only transactions

Online sales are particularly risky; you’re dealing with somebody you don’t know anything about, and they might be many miles away (so taking legal action against a swindler would cost too much to be worth it).

As a buyer dealing with a dishonest seller, you may not get the goods you purchased. In addition, online scammers routinely take advantage of sellers. But it’s not always practical to demand that buyers send a safe form of payment upfront—especially for expensive items.

There are a few ways to make online transactions safe:

Trading in marketplaces where buyers and sellers have a reputation can improve the odds of completing a safe, successful transaction.

If you’re a buyer, make use of your credit card’s consumer protection features.

A third approach (which protects both buyers and sellers) is to have an escrow service handle the transaction.
Re: Let Me Be Your Trusted Escrow by tolugar: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Who says you can’t transact safely only.

Let’s be your Escrow
Re: Let Me Be Your Trusted Escrow by tolugar: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
An escrow is a financial agreement in which a third party controls payments between two parties and only releases the funds involved once a contract's terms are met.
This third party temporarily holds money, paperwork, or other assets for a transaction on their behalf.
Ideally, the escrow provider is a neutral third party who isn't concerned with whether the buyer or seller comes out ahead.
Escrow frequently applies to real estate and online transactions.

(1) (Reply)

12 Tricks To Make More Money Online On Daily Basis / White Dolomite Granules Needed Asap / Free Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.