Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3735 Views)

Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) / Femi Adesina Insists Security Has Improved Despite Sultan’s Claim / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Biodun556(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by 360degreess(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
..Hmmm. even though Sultan didn't reveal the name,I remember clearly,he was referring to Jerry Gana,who was a former minister of information and national orientation who was also a top member of CAN then.. Yes Jerry Gana was the first to bail Muhammad Yusuf.If you doubt me, details will come out later and they will mention his name.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Biodun556(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: . by Warripikine: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Fulanis always blaming anyone but the north for their woes...
Its all taqua..
Watch the south begin to fight themselves..
Divide and rule!

Jesus took pictures with zacheaus a famous tax collector and oppressor of his people so??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
The BMC îmbeciles want to force Boko Haram down the throats of Christians, useless entities cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by helinues: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
The truth is coming out gradually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Biodun556(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
The BMC îmbeciles want to force Boko Haram down the throats of Christians, useless entities cool

[quote]
..Hmmm. even though Sultan didn't reveal the name,I remember clearly,he was referring to Jerry Gana,who was a former minister of information and national orientation who was also a top member of CAN then.. Yes Jerry Gana was the first to bail Muhammad Yusuf.If you doubt me, details will come out later and they will mention his name.
Re: . by helinues: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

So you are saying christians can never do wrong right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by blamingthedevil: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by kevapet: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
Truth that Boko haram always scream Jesus is lord when killing for their god or which of the truth helinues?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by helinues: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
kevapet:
Truth that Boko haram always scream Jesus is lord when killing for their god or which of the truth helinues?

Truth about those who have been sponsoring the terrorists.

Strike back season 3-4 also confirmed this news

1 Like

Re: . by kevapet: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Truth about those who have been sponsoring the terrorists.

Strike back season 3-4 also confirmed this news
24 also confirmed purpoted buhari is el sudani. Clown.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by FarahAideed: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
That's not Mohammed Yusuf
Re: . by ArticleBeast: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
This isn't Yusuf na.

Make all of them getout jare... Yeye people
Re: . by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Biodun556:
Sultan of Sokoto has opened can of worm, every one should make effort to reveal the true identity of the pastor that bailed Muhammed Yusuf 3 times when he was arrested by law enforcement agents.
What concerns Christianity with your jihad? Don't tell us that Christianity preaches jihad.
After sowing the seed of terrorism in the past, the seed has germinated and now you want to blame the christians for what they know nothing about.
I don't know what is wrong with you people, let's divide this evil forest so that if you love terrorism no one will interfere but you say no, let's restructure you still don't support it. What do you folks really want?

6 Likes

Re: . by helinues: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
kevapet:
24 also confirmed purpoted buhari is el sudani. Clown.

You people are not the only one who have access to what transpired during the time of Yusuf.

Truth is revealing itself
Re: . by chrisxxx(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bailing out someone does not in any way endorse what the person does. Christianity is all about love. The Bible says turn the other cheek if an attacker is not satisfied with slapping you on the other cheek.
Showing love even in the midst of persecution could melt the heart of stone. Whoever bailed Yusuf tried to demonstrate that. Christ healed the ear of Marcus even at the point of death.

2 Likes

Re: . by jared007: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Biodun556:
Sultan of Sokoto has opened can of worm, every one should make effort to reveal the true identity of the pastor that bailed Muhammed Yusuf 3 times when he was arrested by law enforcement agents.
That looks like Rex Anighoro and not Yusuf or is my eye deceiving me?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
jared007:
That looks like Rex Anighoro and not Yusuf or is my eye deceiving me?
correct. Your eyes see very well

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dats Rex anigboro. Not yusuf

8 Likes

Re: . by Burchester: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by Camelot65: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
cheesycheesy Op didn't bother verifying the picture before posting it .....
Re: . by Camelot65: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Biodun556:
Jerry gana is not a pastor oga, and that's not Muhammad Yusuf.

stop spreading fake news

3 Likes

Re: . by Ituku4040: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=Camelot65 post=101142319]cheesycheesy Op didn't bother verifying the picture before posting it .....[/quote

Naija
Re: . by Camelot65: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
360degreess:
Jerry gana is not a pastor......haba !!!!

1 Like

Re: . by mu2sa2: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Breeze don blow fowl yansh before our koro-koro eyes.
Re: . by Imsoblessed: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
All Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims. If you are tired of Islam, we nor dey sell form, come and join the church of Christ

3 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Biodun556:
that is not Yusuf. His name is rex, works for asari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘how Soldiers Protected Us From Being Attacked By IPOB’ / Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. / Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.