Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3754 Views)

Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) / Femi Adesina Insists Security Has Improved Despite Sultan’s Claim / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Berylpharm(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
please close this thread....fake news everywhere
Re: . by content208: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Biodun556:
Sultan of Sokoto has opened can of worm, every one should make effort to reveal the true identity of the pastor that bailed Muhammed Yusuf 3 times when he was arrested by law enforcement agents.

Then how come Boko haram wanted Buhari to be their spokesman and not Ayo oritsejafor or Asari Dokubo?

1 Like

Re: . by 360degreess(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Camelot65:
Jerry gana is not a pastor......haba !!!!

..Read through what I said again.I said he was a top member of CAN
Re: . by Camelot65: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
360degreess:
..Read through what I said again.I said he was a top member of CAN
But the Sultan said a 'pastor'.......and you're mentioning Jerry gana.

1 Like

Re: . by Berylpharm(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
that person no be yusuf oo, wetin concern asari and pastor Ayp oristejafor with boko haram initiator
Re: . by Linus199(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Warripikine:
Fulanis always blaming anyone but the north for their woes...
Its all taqua..
Watch the south begin to fight themselves..
Divide and rule!

Jesus took pictures with zacheaus a famous tax collector and oppressor of his people so??
Jesus get picture
Warripikine:
Fulanis always blaming anyone but the north for their woes...
Its all taqua..
Watch the south begin to fight themselves..
Divide and rule!

Jesus took pictures with zacheaus a famous tax collector and oppressor of his people so??
Jesus get picture
Re: . by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Viknat:
Dats Rex anigboro. Not yusuf

You are a real niggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
The truth is coming out gradually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nwaide01: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Some people and their warped reasoning so to bail somebody is now a clime in Nigeria? Beside boko haram as we know it today began after the killing of that man.
Re: . by kevapet: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

You people are not the only one who have access to what transpired during the time of Yusuf.

Truth is revealing itself
Honestly helinues, will that ever come that you'll disappoint?
Re: . by helinues: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
kevapet:
Honestly helinues, will that ever come that you'll disappoint?

In pidgin pls
Re: . by Stone03: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

So you are saying christians can never do wrong right?

We can never because our conscience are redeemed by Jesus Christ unto righteousness.
Re: . by helinues: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Stone03:

We can never because our conscience are redeemed by Jesus Christ unto righteousness.

Was Hitler a Muslim?
Re: . by Stone03: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Truth about those who have been sponsoring the terrorists.

Strike back season 3-4 also confirmed this news

You people are hellish. The names of bokoharam sponsors caught in Dubai didn't contain any Christian. Pantami has already told us people that he is one of the culprits. Buhari's government shielded him and went farther to protect those caught in Dubai.
During the time of Jonathan, Bokoharam appointed your Buhari to be their spokesman. Buhari severally defended bokoharam from Jonathan's attack. How do you think that a religious extremist like Buhari will defend what a Christian established?
Since you people know all these and refused to do nothing, why pointing an accusing finger on a phantom pastor the sultan cannot prove.
Re: . by Stone03: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Was Hitler a Muslim?

He was not a Christian either
Re: . by Stone03: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
ednut1:
that is not Yusuf. His name is rex, works for asari

Don't mind the idiots that like burying the truth.
They won't expose pantami who openly subscribed to terrorism and Buhari who was appointed by the bokoharam as their spokesman. The names of bokoharam sponsors were released by Dubai intelligence yet they turned their deaf ears towards that because they are all Muslims.
Re: . by Gravatar: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Biodun556:

..Hmmm. even though Sultan didn't reveal the name,I remember clearly,he was referring to Jerry Gana,who was a former minister of information and national orientation who was also a top member of CAN then.. Yes Jerry Gana was the first to bail Muhammad Yusuf.If you doubt me, details will come out later and they will mention his name.

You think by deleting your posts, that's the end? You think you can hide the fact that bigoted despicable people like you like to use false news and concocted headlines to pursue their agenda?

Some of us are carefully documenting posts by people like you, just waiting for judgement day.

Just continue

Re: . by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

So you are saying christians can never do wrong right?
I'm saying terrorists should carry their crosses with their chests

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: After clearing the roads for Buhari, He Flew Over Us In A Chopper / Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics / My Achievements On 7-point Agenda- Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.