Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (71070 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / 19 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Gunfight With Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by zedman1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
baliyubla:
Another report said students were killed. Be it students/Fulanis, the number of deaths caused by the government of the chief terrorist is concerning.

Nigeria has been at war since 29-5-2015, it’s about time Nigerians realized it and acted it.
So you mean you were born in 2015? Which kind talk be this? These shitty things have always been there, except you've been blind all the years by politics.

2 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by pk2me: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ipob cannot do a thing like this, the killers are Fulanis

6 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
viyon02:
We are getting closer
... To ?
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Amaechi2023(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
legitnow:

AS E DEY HOT, EFULEFU LIKE YOURSELF WILL ALSO BE KILLED.

THE MOOD HAVE CHANGED.

IF U DONT LIKE IT, MOVE TO THE FULANI NORTH.
I'm in the north and I'm safe but what if northerner's starts to kill innocent people in retaliation?
a criminal remains a criminal, leave tribalism out of this, except your a beneficiary of crisis..

4 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by funkekemi(f): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
mekaboy:
I told Anambra people that kanu is after our state. The truth must prevail.
lol you are from my tribe , we are from osun

4 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
I support ESN on this one they should come and setup ESN in the west
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
poshestmina:
This is Fulani pattern of killing.
Don't twist the narrative and those corpses there don't look like Fulanis.

Nigeria has finally gone to the dogs.
oga those are not indigene..ttry and comfirm, it wasn't students or Igbos that were killed
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by EMMY76: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amagedon is coming to nigeria.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I'm in the north and I'm safe but what if northerner's starts to kill innocent people in retaliation?
a criminal remains a criminal, leave tribalism out of this, except your a beneficiary of crisis..

GOOD, REMAIN THERE, OK.

AMADIOHA SANITISE UR MUMU WEY NEVER DO!
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
it will be worse under Tinubu
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Amaechi2023(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
dignity33:
This daily trust never get to there destination, I also heard is Fulani herdsmen that killied people in igbariam. what is to believe now? whoever that killied this innocent soul may he died the same way
the first picture was taken from a distance lane and trended on Twitter.
the reason why it was taken from a distance is clear to us now.
No matter what, don't kill am innocent individual whether Igbo hausa or yoruba.
we only have 2 sets of people.
good and bad..

4 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
No wahala.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is barbaric
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kogi2010: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:
you kill innocent women and children all because they are Fulanis.
God bless the media for attributing criminal act to a particular tribe, their blood is on the hands of the media.
a killer is a killer irrespective of tribe, stop attributing crime to a particular tribe..

God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Who we go come believe now
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
WUdec:

You are a bastard for spreading fake news like this!

There are videos showing the fulani herdsmen walking into the area before the slaughter in broad daylight and videos of the aftermath but instead of posting the right thing, you bring your tribalist views on here to brainwash others and spread hate

May the faith of these people befall you and your family. Swine

Actual video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Real_AdaKing/status/1386663532658311168

Those are the Fulani going to check on their relatives who were massacred. Stop siding your tribe. There is good and evil in every tribe. Condemn evil.

6 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ibechris(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
We are human beings before tribe,religion and u name it.

Kai,I dont know the reason for all this but for a fact,this is horrible and shouldn't be cheered nor praised by any individual or organisation.

Buhari should do something now before this country would be Colombia and the FARC.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by officialmario(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is a fake news, stop causing tension, @mydn44 pls clear of this thread.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
this is
info war
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Cunnilingus(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6524591/igbariam-attack-fulani-herdsmen-accused

Same pictures from this thread. Mods which is the reals new here
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Naughtysex: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
It's only a fool will believe this rubbish news, we all know that it's only fulanis and Hausas kill people this way

Nigeria government cannot hide for long
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Finally. The Ibos have dropped their masks. They and the Fulanis they so hate are not different from each other after all. Both terrorists who murder women and children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ekealterego:
This idiot!Stop posting fake news.. The fake news is capable of causing ethnic tensions... This post is fake! This thread should be deleted.

This is why I always champion the need for Nigerians to insist on evidence no matter how desperately they may want to believe something. Right now Nigeria appears to be shouldering the worst that Social Media can be in this negative aspect but the rest of the world will eventually suffer from various iteration of this evil, which is why a world symposium on Social Media abuse is needed. In the meantime, the best defence Nigerians can mount against this aspect of social media is Evidence. Evidence based approach to information is always ideal but we need to make emphasis on becoming a people that always asks questions before acting.
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Dpharisee: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why accuse IPOB when they have not taken responsibility?
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
WUdec:

You are a bastard for spreading fake news like this!

There are videos showing the fulani herdsmen walking into the area before the slaughter in broad daylight and videos of the aftermath but instead of posting the right thing, you bring your tribalist views on here to brainwash others and spread hate

May the faith of these people befall you and your family. Swine

Actual video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Real_AdaKing/status/1386663532658311168

Jesus.....why are you people so unstable, which one do we believe, some of your brothers are saying that they are fulani, some are saying that they are Igbo....
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
mekaboy:
I told Anambra people that kanu is after our state. The truth must prevail.
where in Anambra are you from

2 Likes

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Fulani herdsmen get family? For east.

Dem dey live for storey building...

Akụkọ ndị mgbu!

Different topic different story same picture making headline

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
The criminals killed 12 women, seven men and an undisclosed number of children.

It was also gathered the criminals brought out the victims, stripped them naked, tied and slaughtered them.

https://dailynigerian.com/suspected-ipob-members/

you are aliar
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by peacettw: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
viyon02:
We are getting closer

Sounds sinister but you are not far from the truth
Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Who do us this wicked thing for this country self, ethnicity has made everyone to forget humanity, this level of heartlessness towards one another in this nation is second to none, our problem is majorly leadership, just last week 239 people were killed and 44 kidnapped in separate attacks and this government still hopes to stay till 2023 no it can't work...... O lord remove buhari the way you removed abacha because 2023 is too far for all these killings to continue. If you want God to uproot this government by force like, if you think it is not necessary share.

1 Like

Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

Those are the Fulani going to check on their relatives who were massacred. Stop siding your tribe. There is good and evil in every tribe. Condemn evil.

You are a fucking fool if you did not see those were women and children. Don't even mention my comment cos i am not one of those online warriors and with the rage in me right now, IP addresses and locations can be found. So stay in your lane if you love your life

Real talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada / Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says / Press Conference: Ambode Refuses To Answer Dele Momodu's 4 Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.