Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,444 members, 7,958,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles (10479 Views)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by lolaluv1(f): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
They really need to sit up. The GT bank I knew from years back is dead.

The staff are very uncouth and unfriendly and they mostly have 1 branch per city except very big cities.
The branches are always filled to the brim and one has to wait endlessly to see a snappy customer service rep.

To make it worse, they were opening only a few branches during the height of the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by DestroyEvil: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Are you surprised that the very best Bank in Nigeria is not hiding the fact that Profit is not as before?! Expertriates and Foreign Companies banking with GTB and other Banks are leaving the Country drives. No new ones coming, rather going to Ghana. Only Dangote is prospering, insecurities and wanton cold-blooded killings is affecting you, I, all Southern Traders, Banks and Businesses. Many shallow-minded senseless folks here calling GTB Names as if they don't know that Nigerian Economy as a whole is spiralling into serious depreciation. GTB is very bold and courageous to post Truth unlike other Banks that are silent and Pretending as if the Economy is growing in leaps and bounds. God punish all cowards that hate to face Truths and deceivers that hate to say Truths.

GodWrites:
;
You are Big Foool!!!
scribble:
Me na olodo from time

Suffering and smiling enjoying poverty.
Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
There are no facts to hide. GTbank and the rest of the banking industry have been overplaying themselves and underplaying Nigerians.

When their business model should have been about value adding to the economy, it was all about themselves and profit making. It's normal for a business to want to make money, but it's not normal for such a nationally sensitive industry to chose to diminish their customer's worth in order to increase theirs.
I will say we are all welcome to the nation we all created.
Selfishness, greed, lack of patriotism to Nigeria and our tendency to push each other down rather than lift each other up is why Nigerians are in this quagmire.

DestroyEvil:
Are you surprised that the very best Bank in Nigeria is not hiding the fact that Profit is not as before?! Expertriates and Foreign Companies banking with GTB and other Banks are leaving the Country drives. No new ones coming, rather going to Ghana. Only Dangote is prospering, insecurities and wanton cold-blooded killings is affecting you, I, all Southern Traders, Banks and Businesses. Many shallow-minded senseless folks here calling GTB Names as if they don't know that Nigerian Economy as a whole is spiralling into serious depreciation. GTB is very bold and courageous to post Truth unlike other Banks that are silent and Pretending as if the Economy is growing in leaps and bounds. God punish all cowards that hate to face Truths and deceivers that hate to say Truths.

You are Big Foool!!!
Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by dazzlingd(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
CapitalBank:

They have been the best bank for years and only recently did the start experiencing this sort of thing. I learned that their top guys left, hence the reason for this problem.

The management was unfair to their staff in terms of remuneration and welfare....

1 Like

Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by duni04(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Fibonacci88:
The decline in treasury bill rate is taking a hit on some of these banks who left d main business of lending to chase easy profits. GTB Would rather stack billions in treasury bill and get 9% than lend to retail customers. If not for the CBN LDR a lot of these banks have left d core businesses of banking which is lending to chase easy profits thereby crippling the macro economy.
That's the mistake people like you make. The primary focus of GTB is to generate profit for its shareholders, not to lend money to anyone or to be the saviour of the masses. That is the job of the government. GTB is a PLC with shareholders that demand dividend everh year.
Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by byteem: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
For me I always predicted the decline of GT and in time they will see it come true.. the.most basic aspect of banking is customer relations and Customer service.. GTB treats customers like trash who should be greatful that they have an account with the bank.. I closed my account with them after one of such .. and I know lots of people who have moved their funds or closed accounts.. GTB need to go back to school.. the arrogance of the bank is damn too.much .. over time it leaves a mark
Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by Tekrify(m): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
It way better than USELESS ECOBANK ..they charge less but it for a reason.....gtb remains the best
Coldie:
Useless bank. They will be deducting money from your account for almost everything u do involving them
Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by GodWrites: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2021
DestroyEvil:

You are Big Foool!!!
Like your father!!!
Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by DestroyEvil: 1:35am On Apr 27, 2021
GodWrites:

Like your father!!!

As you form woke enslaved by Egyptian demon on the other thread, the wise fellow below replied you. Now I know he was and still forever right about you wasted Soul of no meaningful value to Humanity!
Jashub:

You're the one the ignorant one. Kindly do yourself a favor and stay of DMT while bits of your sanity is holding on.

Smelly Brain-rotten demented mofo! Drug addict that have no iota of respect for his own Useless father that birthed hell-bound drug-addict can never know Value of others' Great Fathers. Your lineage must be cut off from Earth, no woman must allow herself bring a useless offspring to the World through a directionless wasted Soul like you! Useless senseless scallywag, brainless amoebic psychedelic Jumbo tissue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by GodWrites: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2021
[s]
DestroyEvil:

As you form woke enslaved by Egyptian demon on the other thread, the wise fellow below replied you. Now I know he was and still forever right about you wasted Soul of no meaningful value to Humanity!

Smelly Brain-rotten demented mofo! Drug addict that have no iota of respect for his own Useless father that birthed hell-bound drug-addict can never know Value of others' Great Fathers. Your lineage must be cut off from Earth, no woman must allow herself bring a useless offspring to the World through a directionless wasted Soul like you! Useless senseless scallywag, brainless amoebic psychedelic Jumbo tissue!

[/s]

It really pained you for you to snoop around and type that long epistle. Like I said, your father grin
Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by Lawalemi(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2021
Another Buhari handwork
Re: Gtbank’s Q1 2021 Earnings Struggles by GodWrites: 10:38am On May 06, 2021
DestroyEvil:

This thing really pain you cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I need help Starting a building block making company / Man Finds $88 Billion In His Bank Account! / Easy Online Business -affiliate Marketing Business A Sure Way To Internet Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.