Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest (34366 Views)

Lawrence Olorungbon, Wife, 3 Children Found Dead Inside Their Apartment In Lagos / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by Elidrisy20: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jesuschristus:
May God punish shekau,Sunday igboho,nnamdi KANU,and anyone causing division in Nigeria
Ameen oooo
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by Minjim: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bkayyy:
Oyo? Afonja?
Not serious. Let's focus on people that matters. Everybody should be digging about Igbariam not this

Th**d** fire you and all those that like your bigotry comment
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by Adeyinka12(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jesuschristus:
May God punish shekau,Sunday igboho,nnamdi KANU,and anyone causing division in Nigeria
Edidirin gaan sir, eti Egooo ju.

1 Like

Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by adedehinbo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
These country Sha! They did everything to fight those who stand against insecurity so they can have a free days of perpetrating crime.
Nigeria is gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by buckeyemedia: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
HONOR1:
Until they pass death by hanging law for kidnappers...
Public Execution, look at the case of Evans the Billionaire Kidnapper has been in trial almost 6 years, some rag tag attorneys will go & be representing a confirmed criminal wasting the court’s time. Society is too corrupt, they will blame President Buhari for their actions against their brother man.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by buckeyemedia: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
adedehinbo:
These country Sha! They did everything to fight those who stand against insecurity so they can have a free days of perpetrating crime.
Nigeria is gone
Spot on, they are seeing the beginning of their endsars revolution, myopic minded scoundrels. Shooting your self in the foot, just to try & discredit the President, instead of police reform, they asked for the abolishment, I even remember quite vividly a lot of kids bragging they preferred the bandits, to the police harassing them on the streets, now they have their wish, those of you that supported that madness endsars karma will definitely visit you.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by adedehinbo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Spot on, they are seeing the beginning of their endsars revolution, myopic minded scoundrels.
what are you saying?how does this related to end sars? Let me get you clear
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by mmadu4: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
this is the hand work of disbanded sars officials .
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by doggedfighter(f): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:
Nna eh

So you are the one that opened that thread on front page?

Okay o
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by Jostoman: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Where's Amotekun
they want igboho to react but he will not because we know that they are trying to set a trap for him, Oyo state youths should rise up and defend their land and they should adopt a jungle justice to any kidnapper or gunmen they catch.

1 Like

Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by buckeyemedia: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
adedehinbo:
what are you saying?how does this related to end sars? Let me get you clear
The genie has been let out the lamp, Endsars saga & the aftermath criminality has tripled, a systematic failed coup executed by the 3rd eye blind from the internet to destabilize the Federal Government, I laughed when I saw people praising anarchy, all in the name of endsars politically motivated by the opposition, aren’t all these Nairalanders living in Nigeria aware that you don’t set your house on fire & live in it? the real promoters of Endsars & the destruction of Nigeria are outside of Nigeria, from UAE, UK, USA. Financing the mindless to destroy Themselves from Boko Haram to ipob, Reno Omokri to Nnamdi Kanu. Conclusion, democrazy as a system of governance has failed in Nigeria.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by nedekid: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Abeg where can I buy a PERSONAL DEFENCE WEAPON (PDW) cos it's very clear that we are all going to be needing it sooner than expected....
Zoogeria
Start with a cutlass. Lol
I was given one oh. They said every proper omo igbo in the village owns one that he always runs into his house (tying wrapper) to get when he tells a young comming to chase his daughter "wait for me"!! cheesy
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by buckeyemedia: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Abeg where can I buy a PERSONAL DEFENCE WEAPON (PDW) cos it's very clear that we are all going to be needing it sooner than expected....
Zoogeria
It won’t be well for those Endsars miscreants you prefer anarchy to disorganized order? Instead of assisting the police to reform, you are calling for the destruction? Burning law enforcement facilities people are praising ESN & bandits thinking they are spiting the President? Very funny indeed, it is the President’s fault, he should use biscuit bones to tame mad dogs, if small force is applied you hear human rights for animals?

It is still hungry lawyers for a fee, that will go & seek bail for all these bandits, then they will turn around & say it is the President’s fault.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by Shalommy(f): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
10billion ransom.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by Buffalo2(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ajaawa ke? It's just a small village nah.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by 4four(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
And Nigeria army are busy in Igboho house in the same Oyo state... Any yoruba man that is still supporting this terrorists simpertiser government, I pity s/he cos this terrorists fulanis herdsmen will not ask u your religion or either u support their activities b4 treat 4kup,
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
The truth is that Jihad is here and some people knew it not
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by HONOR1: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Truly its not only the Mr President. All arms of Government need to stand and be proactive to battle all these insecurities because its getting out of hands. May Almighty God heal the nation and stop the daily unrest
buckeyemedia:
Public Execution, look at the case of Evans the Billionaire Kidnapper has been in trial almost 6 years, some rag tag attorneys will go & be representing a confirmed criminal wasting the court’s time. Society is too corrupt, they will blame President Buhari for their actions against their brother man.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by chatinent: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

Okay o
. Lol
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by chatinent: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

Okay o
. Lol
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by charlesucheh(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
these ones dey vex o!
They just packed everybody plus járà.
Multiple Ransom.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by juman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is one of the attributes of civil war.
Nigeria has been destroyed beyond comprehension.

Anarchy in nigeria.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by koolaid87: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigeria like libya
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by adedehinbo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The genie has been let out the lamp, Endsars saga & the aftermath criminality has tripled, a systematic failed coup executed by the 3rd eye blind from the internet to destabilize the Federal Government, I laughed when I saw people praising anarchy, all in the name of endsars politically motivated by the opposition, aren’t all these Nairalanders living in Nigeria aware that you don’t set your house on fire & live in it? the real promoters of Endsars & the destruction of Nigeria are outside of Nigeria, from UAE, UK, USA. Financing the mindless to destroy Themselves from Boko Haram to ipob, Reno Omokri to Nnamdi Kanu. Conclusion, democrazy as a system of governance has failed in Nigeria.
of all you quoted,you never mentioned Fulani killer herdsmen,you failed to mention the part which pointed at govt failure towards insecurity,end sars was a protest against police brutality which had long been neglected by the govt.
In a saner clime,those genuinely fighting for their region against insecurity are supposed to be rewarded heavily or better still revamp them towards helping the govt in terms of security,but in Nigeria that's not the case,if things continue this way, Nigeria may soon explode more than what anyone could thought of

1 Like

Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by SolexOlenin(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Collective action is need among the Yoruba community. It is getting out of hand.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by greggng: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ajaawa very lovely town with lovely people . For your Information ...I did my nysc in ajaawa ...very close to Teju baby face house. By the way Teju baby face father built the only good house in that village. My greatest surprise is tbat the whole village had well tied road with street light powered with solar energy ...they 've electricity ...They also have a police post ...from ajaawa to oyo town is just 10 or 15 minutes drive ...same distance from ajaawa to ogbomosho . They always call me Ajuwire or corper wee. I am saddened and shocked by this development cos I never expected such an act around such a peaceful community . Their local government is OGO-OLUWA LGA. Hopefully , I will visit that town again ....I really love the people ...especially their hospitality
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by IkengaRussell(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:

You still never get any "nchekwe onwe" up to this moment

I pity you.

I got me something nice 3days ago..Just looking at the piece gives me joy...Waiting for Northern hoodlums..Ha ga eje straight to Kamanu for judgement.. angry angry
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by seyz91(m): 12:57am On Apr 27, 2021
cheesy
Kriss216:

Expecting good news for this country is like expecting to meet a virgin Nigerian girl.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by dragunov: 2:51am On Apr 27, 2021
Kriss216:

How's Benin IDP camp today

That flak is stale. Come to your senses as soon as possible.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by kepstone: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari should just resign nau, haba look at what is happening in the country, everyday one news or the other.
Re: Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest by manunitedbabes: 8:23am On May 09, 2021
grin wahala go school today ohhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. / Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) / CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.