Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom (26161 Views)

Burial Of Feso Osunlalu, Slain Greenfield University Student (Photos, Videos) / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Komu1048(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://gazettengr.com/families-turn-to-gofundme-to-raise-ransom-for-kidnapped-kaduna-students/

When south south people were kidnapping and they were not caught at least we understand they have water and roads to navigate through. But this people only use road for Christ sake. Security please intensify your effort. They can also use black magic too, I remember when I lost a cow in a big bush that time after I n my team search for 3 days oga I called babalawo and he made some incantation and within 15mins he took us to where the cow is.all I am saying is all powers should be use in the fight against this people

2 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by bass7: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2021
una see wetin negotiating with terrorists dey cause..... They keep asking for more while they commit more evil.

I fear for my kwantry
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Minjim: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2021
By now, with the height of insecurity in this country, we ought to have a tactical unit mainly for rescuing victims of kidnappers.

A unit with all the latest sophisticated tactical gadgets like drones, night vision cameras, tracking dogs and even trained birds that can carry camera and fly over enemy undetected.

These things are already in practice in some countries. We have a serious problem, why can't we tap in for Christ sake?

Instead of paying kidnappers to buy more weapon and strike again. Let's take the war to them. I know they may kill those they've kidnapped but when we get them, there will be no trial for them too. One by one we take them and their conspirators down.

Abi what sort of myopic and insensitive leaders do we vote in this country? These terrorist are in Nigeria, if the govt is serious, they can be obliterated in no time with right man power and technology

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by obowunmi(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2021
They should have kidnapped ElRufai's children and grandchildren. grin grin
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by AuroraB(f): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2021
The world would soon be at the mercy of Islamic terrorists, if care isn't taken. Mark my words cool

4 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by obowunmi(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2021
obowunmi:
They should have kidnapped ElRufai's children and grandchildren. grin grin
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by bigtt76(f): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2021
When kidnappers see funds can easily be raised through platforms, kidnap cases would increase angry

NwaNimo1:

https://gazettengr.com/families-turn-to-gofundme-to-raise-ransom-for-kidnapped-kaduna-students/
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by CodeTemplar: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Shame on Elrufai, shame on FG, shame on Northern political elites

.,.. most importantly, shame on the supporters of Buhari, El Ruga and the northern elites.
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2021
El-Rufai will not negotiate with the bandits but will be quick to give money from CBN to foreign terrorists in his state to stop killing Nigerians..

Has the killings stopped?
No, stupid Nigerians...

Nigerians deserve worse than what is happening to them now.

Shameless idiots everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Edun00700: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2021
So that people will say is politics
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Tinoubou should fund their release, it will surely help with his presidential campaign
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by dominique(f): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2021
So that crazy sheikh Gumi is seeing all the agony these innocent people are passing through and he expects the monsters behind their plight to be rewarded with Amnesty? It's the army that has refused to lock up that nutjob that I blame.
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Brunicekid(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2021
See wetin people dey cash out with in this Country... KIDNAPPING!!! Our Government, where art thou?
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by kingthreat(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

From which people?

Hope you're not referring to Nigeria police/Military...

Cos these ones are like chickens to the kidnappers, BH, and other terrorists.

I understand but it is not good to mock those doing what you cannot do.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by bubu2019: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
It's well with these families

Oga, it's not well with the family.
Which type of prayer be this?
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by bubu2019: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
It's well with these families

Oga, it's not well with the families
Which type of prayer be this?

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by HandsomeBlack: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Very unfortunate.
Raise funds to pay ransom to kidnappers/terrorists who will use it to buy more weapons that they'll use to continue and expand their evil ways. Unfortunately, whoever contributes to this cause today out of emotions may be a victim of the terrorists tomorrow after they've been empowered more with the ransom money.
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Successfulben: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2021
The same country that promised us security. Audio security. I think papa Adeboye prayed for Bubu and probably poured groundnut oil on his head. You people are shouting failed government. The problem is not the government, the problem is the Church. The real source of our problem is the Church. Our top guns(PASTORS) have failed God and mankind. May God reward them accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2021
kingthreat:

I understand but it is not good to mock those doing what you cannot do.

I will mock the people who fail to secure the lives of those whom they are mandated to protect.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by kingthreat(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

I will mock the people who fail to secure the lives of those whom they are mandated to protect.

Stay blessed, bro.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by loswhite(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Pitiful Nigerians

At this rate, I don't know how many Gofundme accounts we are going to open coz the end is not in sight. The kidnappers keep requesting for embarrassing amounts here & there.

Safety is no longer guaranteed anywhere. Only God can help us now.
When they pay they kidnap again and then we will continue to fund the kidnappers...it is a sad situation

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Yeahmehn: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Not one good news lately. At the rate things are going will there be a country in 2023?
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Noblewealth(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Better than to let the lives of their love one's be wasted like a chicken.. pure cruelty
Re: Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom by Tundex911: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
I pray make this bandit no upgrade to gofundme in terms of ransom...

My observation

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hangs Himself After Drinking Insecticide In Lagos - Pictures / Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m / Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.