Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Beware!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware!!! (270 Views)

"Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns / Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. / Beware!!! Mods. Peter Obi's twitter handle is fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!!! by masterSavvy: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
I know some people might intend to attack me for the thing I am about to post, but I believe mentioning it is in the best interest of the general public.

Take a look at the tweets below:

A twitter user posted a graphic video of what appeared to be a dead family. He/She claimed that the deceased in the video where Fulani Herdsmen killed by the Igbos last night...

Immediately under the post is a post with the same video alleging that they are actually a family of Igbo origin killed by the Fulani Herdsmen.... He even went on to tag the UN...

I am not here to support any of the parties but I am here to point out a fact: there's a misinformation campaign going on to destabilize the country....

Beware!!!

Re: Beware!!! by masterSavvy: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Beware!!! by Jashub: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
This country is just confusing
Re: Beware!!! by helinues: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yet some people want all this evening bloggers to continue spreading fake news.

Eish!
Re: Beware!!! by providencia(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
The dead can't be Fulani. Those animals mainly reside in the bush

2 Likes

Re: Beware!!! by Kriss216: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
Yet some people want all this evening bloggers to continue spreading fake news.

Eish!
Bloggers are not the problem of this contraption.

The level of insecurity in this contraption is not caused by bloggers. Leave them alone and blame your buhari and his foot soldiers!
Re: Beware!!! by mekaboy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Whichever way it goes, Nnamdi Kanu is responsible.
Re: Beware!!! by helinues: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
mekaboy:
Whichever way it goes, Nnamdi Kanu is responsible.

You are getting too emotional about this..

Relax guy
Re: Beware!!! by orisa37: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2021
The Senate is Bokoharam.

Otherwise, The Senate must apply Full AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW AND WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.

(1) (Reply)

More Evidences Why Isa Patami Should Resign / Reconciliation Is A Process - Kashamu's Associates / Human Rights Group Says Wole Soyinka Got It Wrong On TB Joshua's Trial!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.