Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,917 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

India's Covid Crisis, Is Nigeria Taking The Necessary Steps To Protect Herself? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / India's Covid Crisis, Is Nigeria Taking The Necessary Steps To Protect Herself? (147 Views)

India’s COVID Crisis Is Wake-up Call For Africa: AU Health Chief / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

India's Covid Crisis, Is Nigeria Taking The Necessary Steps To Protect Herself? by Kubernetes: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
The covid 19 crisis in India is currently at an alarming rate from the below video.

I know Nigeria has lots of Indian workers around the country. This will certainly increase the movement of citizens btw the two countries.

Hopping that Nigerian Gvt is taking the necessary steps to avert any transmission of this indian covid variant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmV631kroUU
Re: India's Covid Crisis, Is Nigeria Taking The Necessary Steps To Protect Herself? by Enoch07: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
I trust my country, until e hold us for neck we no go do anything
Re: India's Covid Crisis, Is Nigeria Taking The Necessary Steps To Protect Herself? by Nbotee(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
While a good number of the population who would be at the receiving end are busy screaming scamdemic, the ruling class are busy waiting for the rest of the world to react before deciding to join dem in copying measures

(1) (Reply)

Has Sales Of Your Health Products/Service Dropped & You Are Seriously Worried? / Latest Report Warns Against Global Shortage Of 900,000 Midwives / US ‘turning The Corner’ Against Coronavirus, White House Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.