Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch (5585 Views)

One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto / APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by tit(f): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
In front of LASU.
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Supan(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yoruba run oooo

No Yoruba should speak against them, so it doesn't spoil tinubu's chance for President 2023

Yoruba run oh

5 Likes

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by pricklewane: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Watch how your igbo father was slaughtered like a fowl by Fulani here while you waste your miserable regreable life over Yoruba ronu.

PaChukwudi44:

Are you a member of the Yoruba Ronu keypad idiots?
https://www.nairaland.com/6484003/25-persons-killed-ebonyi-suspected
Supan:
Yoruba run oooo

No Yoruba should speak against them, so it doesn't spoil tinubu's chance for President 2023

Yoruba run oh

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by pricklewane: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Clown, how come it was Ojukwu that ran into Ivory Coast dressed in woman wrapper in the war ? I heard Kanu pass jungle tru Sahara desert reach UK n war never even start... Lol.

Your father no get shame I swear.

funkekemi:
honestly the guy acted in a shameful way but my Yoruba brothers can't fight physically but in internet please forgive us
Sunnycliff:

They no they are fulani slaves. They only rant behind their keyboards. When push comes to solve they off their data and hide under the bed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Jdbrasco2: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Chai!
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by BrazilAirport: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
The. Movie
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Rodwave: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Exponential101:
The foolish mod on duty will not ban this fool for insulting inciting others on NL but if you insult Igbos the oloriburuku will ban his or her foolish father for 100 years.

May it never be well with each n every single mod on NL. Ori buruku ni Seun ma se ti ebi Tara.

Ogun na him go kill seun n each n every of his mod. Na ogun go kill your papa n mama.
May it never be well with you n every member of your household dead alive n unborn.

God bear me witness if I catch you one on o e na me I go personally choke your father to death.

You must be a Yoruba mozlem terrorist miscreant. Anyway, the people you are threatening are your fellow abobaku mozlem terrorist miscreants. Nothing consain me grin

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Rodwave: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Supan:
Yoruba run oooo

Yoruba run oh
Lol.. My G you dey scarce oh. Wetin happen?
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by royal231(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
These guys wey dey claim say dem get lagos sef...

I swear if Igbos leave lagos.. Yoruba go leave lagos run away

5 Likes

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by theTranslator: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
The way these idiots jump out when Igbos are even remotely mentioned!! Their team led by Helinues came out after the October 20th lekki shootings to claim Igbos were the ones destroying Lagos and shouting Yoruba Ronu upandan for something they clearly know it's a lie

These cowards are demented!!
what did nnamdi say to his slaves during the protests sir?
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by sofiscatedmoron: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
They can do it in Lagos, but they can not do it Yoruba land
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Sunnycliff(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
alfasexy:
See the afonja shouting "aaaaaaah!" "aaaaaaaah!" instead of going out to confront them.

Cowards.

Na dia way naa? E shock u??
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Sunnycliff(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
The way these idiots jump out when Igbos are even remotely mentioned!! Their team led by Helinues came out after the October 20th lekki shootings to claim Igbos were the ones destroying Lagos and shouting Yoruba Ronu upandan for something they clearly know it's a lie

These cowards are demented!!

They no they are fulani slaves. They only rant behind their keyboards. When push comes to solve they off their data and hide under the bed

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by helinues: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
ngadaAwo:

Rule 2

Are you afraid of mods? Why not switch to your cancellation monikers and do you thing.

Na before you got fir silent NL's from making their views , but not this time around as mods know much better.

Rule 2 ko, table 8 ni..

Reporting without tagging FIFA, UN, AU and yoh are expecting action..

Tueh
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by ngadaAwo: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Are you afraid of mods? Why not switch to your cancellation monikers and do you thing.

Na before you got fir silent NL's from making their views , but not this time around as mods know much better.

Rule 2 ko, table 8 ni..

Reporting without tagging FIFA, UN, AU and yoh are expecting action..

Tueh
I don't respond trolls
I report them
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by mccloud224(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
cool
That Army is there to protect and give upper hand to the Northern urchins. Once those yoruba boys move in to counter them then the army will open fire on them.
That's the root cause of all our problems today. Sectionalism!

But but but....

Yoruba's are sworn allies of the North. They supported the north against Biafra decades ago and they wish Ipob.dead. They have been having multiple orgasms ever since they heard of ikono's death.

If it was ibos constituting nuisance in SW, the result would be different.

The price of betrayal is DEATH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by helinues: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
ngadaAwo:
I don't respond trolls
I report them

Probably you are describing yourself..

Switch as comments are just lying down there with nobody to do justification.

And btw, ask yourself what have been happening to your reporting lately..

They are being thrown into the dust bin where. They belong.

Eish!
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by helinues: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
ngadaAwo:
please I'm a peace loving nairalander
I've never looked for anyone's trouble
that's why I report to mynd44 lalasticlala Seun when you look for my trouble
you insulted a Nairalander that's why I reported you my brother.
I know you'll switch to your Monogamy moniker if anything happens to this

Bunkum as usual..

Wondering how long you will continue deceiving yourself
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by ernie1234(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
You try this in Benin where I come from?
I pity your entire family lives...
Yoruba na mouth dem dey...

No level
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by funkekemi(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
pricklewane:
Clown, how come it was Ojukwu that ran into Ivory Coast dressed in woman wrapper in the war ? I heard Kanu pass jungle tru Sahara desert reach UK n war never even start... Lol.

Your father no get shame I swear.

even lipstick wielding ladies on their menstruation defeated from dahomey defeated us ,my Fellow Yoruba ,we are ranters nothing more

1 Like

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Stone03: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
flamingREED:
If you still blame ESN, you then are pure evil.
But I assure you that you won't win this fight.

May you be blessed, brother

1 Like

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by chidieberesk3(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Bunkum as usual..

ngadaAwo:
please I'm a peace loving nairalander
I've never looked for anyone's trouble
that's why I report to mynd44 lalasticlala Seun when you look for my trouble
you insulted a Nairalander that's why I reported you my brother.
I know you'll switch to your Monogamy moniker if anything happens to this
helinues:

Bunkum as usual..

The both of you are switching topic ooo
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Masterclass32: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is what you get when you live with wild animals in the name of one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by EzeNri(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
AbaLion:

Last week, some northern boys opened fire on a team of Enugu State's task force at cattle market and a number of ibo traders around the market scrambled for their lives. Not one ibo could lift a finger to retaliate.
When you beat your chest online, remember you have parents and siblings suffering the heat outside.

-Lion
Courtesy of yoruba ewedu media

1 Like

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Elliotwaveforec: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yoruba should continue sleeping; I hope it won't be too late before they wake up. The police and the military are not for you, the earlier you see them as your enemies, the better for the Yoruba race.

It's either you kill your known enemy before he kills you.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by VictorUSA(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Can you imagine? But they sabi how to flee from boko haram.
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Yohnshogun: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
Send Lange
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by oyoirabor: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
The west is just too weak....!!! Why do they fear the north so much..?? When will the west stand firm without seeking pity and collabo from the north....
The north will run them over smoothly...no doubt about that

1 Like

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Felason(m): 3:49am On Apr 27, 2021
Cc@theTranslator.
Hope that your Tv you are using to watch from the west is still hanging?
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Idiko1: 3:54am On Apr 27, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
cool
That Army is there to protect and give upper hand to the Northern urchins. Once those yoruba boys move in to counter them then the army will open fire on them.
That's the root cause of all our problems today. Sectionalism!

Yoruba fought along and side by side with northern region of Nigeria to give the "Northern urchins" the upper hand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops / PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign / How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.