Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam (891 Views)

Ibeju Lekki Is Too Far, Why Should I Buy Land There? / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by lekki1444: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Alright so I bought this slippers at ikota shopping complex but it was too lose but i still bought it because the price was reasonable and i liked it. fast forward i went to this place on admiralty way called the cobblers and to reduce the width they said its 5000 naira. so they said but i will not get it on the same day so i bounced. fast forward i went to a shop and asked the security guard if he knew any shoe fixers on the streets. he pointed me to one hausa guy sitting by the side of the street. i said how much to reduce the width. he said 200 naira shocked shocked shocked shocked . So i said OK go ahead. so i sat with him by the side of the road and watched all the effort and time he put into doing the shoe and in my mind i was thinking, this guy is undervaluing his talents. anyway he did a good job and reduced it under an hour. i gave him 5 times what he asked for which is 1000 naira. he was excited.

which brings me back to the title of the thread which is the lekki hustle. one guy on the street is charging 200 while the lekki hustlers want 25 times that amount to do the same job ? its starting to look like this lekki is a scam

3 Likes

Re: The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by Kriss216: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
I once bought a shirt at same Ikota complex before Stanbic IBTC bank at 12K. The shop was littered with all these shiny nuisance lights that made it impossible for me to decode the shirt is one of those Okrika shirts I can get below N800 for street.

Most people staying in Ago, Iyana Oba, Iyana ipaja are richer and well-to-do than all these fake Lekki people!

3 Likes

Re: The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by iampeterben(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
LEKKI na just name.
Re: The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by lekki1444: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:
I once bought a shirt at same Ikota complex before Stanbic IBTC bank at 12K. The shop was littered with all these shiny nuisance lights that made it impossible for me to decode the shirt is one of those Okrika shirts I can get below N800 for street.

Most people staying in Ago, Iyana Oba, Iyana ipaja are richer and well-to-do than all these fake Lekki people!
wow thats crazy bro. 12k and 800 is a huge difference. lekki is a scam
Re: The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by lekki1444: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
iampeterben:
LEKKI na just name.
very true

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by Janesouthall: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Every shop in lekki will inflate the price because them know say na big people way fit afford am dey stay there.

another one... The prices of shops there for rentor lease are outrageous so how else you want them to recover their money...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by lekki1444: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Janesouthall:
Every shop in lekki will inflate the price because them know say na big people way fit afford am dey stay there.

another one... The prices of shops there for rentor lease are outrageous so how else you want them to recover their money...
its a good point
Re: The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by doggedfighter(f): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
H
Re: The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by BernieLee(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Worked at Lekki till december last year, i usualy barb my hair on the mainland before heading to work being that i stay over at work and only go home at weekends. Omo i say make i enter one salon on Admiralty way to shave, na G0d say make i ask price o, baba say shaving na 2500. i choke. i asked what of a full hair cut e say na 6000. 4wat?

will the haircut grant me access to heaven.
Las las Lekki is overated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by kryptochats: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Its not that but cost of shop here is so expensive , my sis pays 4 million per year for her shop at chevron axis , without that kinda price the business will fold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by heniford2: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Naija self na scamgrin e come be lekki abeg
Re: The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam by lekki1444: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2021
BernieLee:
Worked at Lekki till december last year, i usualy barb my hair on the mainland before heading to work being that i stay over at work and only go home at weekends. Omo i say make i enter one salon on Admiralty way to shave, na G0d say make i ask price o, baba say shaving na 2500. i choke. i asked what of a full hair cut e say na 6000. 4wat?

will the haircut grant me access to heaven. p
Las las Lekki is overated.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Corpers only! / Check out The Dollar To Naira Rate For Today / Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.