Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes (29097 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman / Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by lonecatt(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Fragility6:

Una neva chin chumtin. All diz buhari supporters,e go reach una
who be buhari supporter ?
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by hyduffy: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
BMCs avoiding this news like a plague.. you will never see them here, but let it be about ipob, you see dem masturbating up and down.. helinus, deadmeat seller and co. where una dey..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Equity15(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
What is happening in this country? Deaths everywhere.My God!!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by onuman: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
ogododo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/26/just-bandits-kill-dpo-eight-other-policemen-vigilantes-kebbi

Governor Ganduje of Kano state was heard recently celebrating that the insecurity in the north has finally reached the east.

Whoever still believes that one Nigeria can go on is a sadist.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Nwaotu10(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
SLAP44:
By the time Buharri is finished with Nigeria, people will be begging to be allowed to trek into Chad. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Nwaotu10(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Northerners destroying their region grin grin
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by onuman: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Please Am I in Afghanistan?
Please someone should tell me because I'm getting confused already

Afghanistan? Taliban which caused the killings in Afghanistan shares common objective with Boko Haram of Nigeria: both fight for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws; the same criminal justice system adopted by the 12 northern sharia states.

Taliban today is in control of most of Afghanistan.
Afghanistan: White areas are still under the control of the Taliban. Yellow areas under the control of Afghan government.

Religious wars are endless.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by FatherOfJesus: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Peachy14:
is this still the Nigerian we know. we were once proud of our country but not anymore
lol, you and who was Proud of Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Goodman247: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Wahala dey this country o
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Cnach: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
amazingspiderma:
The Army is mute while bandits operate. If people respond in self defense, the suddenly switch to red mode.

Wonder who they are truly protecting.
the only people I'm sure they are protecting should be herdsmen. apart from them none again
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Cnach: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
ogododo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/26/just-bandits-kill-dpo-eight-other-policemen-vigilantes-kebbi
stop reporting it as if is a new thing
it has been happening since 1984
Garba Shehu hope I spoke ur mind
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by libertrust: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Don't vote Buhari, we Yorubas refused and danced to the deceptive songs of Tinubu, Pastor Tunde Bakare and other members of save Nigeria Group today where are they? They have all turn their backs on Nigerians to pay the ultimate price of their foolishness. Let's not blame them but ourselves. We are in already no escape route.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Blankstare(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is bad... What
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by maxzzo1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
.Na wao every day na dead body news Wetin happen sef.....APC has failed
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by goshee: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
Is the world coming to an end today?
No the ZOO instead
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Kingcalls: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
So Kebbi don join league
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Please Am I in Afghanistan?
Please someone should tell me because I'm getting confused already

If our president and governors are not leaders or by chance have forgotten they are leaders, don’t we have other leaders that can speak to the nation at this crucial time??

Where is obasanjo, Goodluck, Ibb and even youth leaders. People need to look government in the face and talk to them.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by seyz91(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
no mind those useless nigeria army

na only unarmed civilians dem fit dey flex muscle for

look at the event of lekki for example
amazingspiderma:
The Army is mute while bandits operate. If people respond in self defense, the suddenly switch to red mode.

Wonder who they are truly protecting.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by BananaPeel(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
ogododo:

The North and South-East counting scores who can kill the highest number of soldiers and police men. The security agents have become pawns in the hands of corrupt govt. Very soon, coup go take place and the military go come into power... That's the plan of the North to rule.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by orikoku: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Things have get out of hands. Lord God protect me and my family from this and my loved ones.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by seyz91(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
#endNIGERIANnow!
Nukilia:
This must be the handwork of Boko Haram that the government told us has been technically defeated... undecided When the time comes, it would be a massive campaign to END APC TERRORISM

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by seyz91(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
right!
Karlovych:
grin grin The country has become a joke, When you refuse to let the dead rest in peace, this is what happens. That useless impostor has finished Nigeria. They tried it with Yar'adua but were busted, this time the whole country is suffering for their stupidity.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Grace001: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Bandits are Bokoharam members in disguise. There is an agenda to islamize Nigeria. Gradually they are getting to the south. How prepared are southerners? These guys are stocking weapons and preparing for a full fledged attack. Instead of southerners to rally together to protect themselves. They engage in senseless guerilla warfare. The earlier southerners realize this plot the better for the sake of posterity

I have said it southern Christians should start getting ready to change their names to Ahmed, Ibrahim, Mariam and Alimah

And be ready to buy Muslim praying kettle

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by doggedfighter(f): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
goshee:
No the ZOO instead

I feel very sad.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
Personal opinion:
I think there's something the government isn't telling us with regards the hike in crime in Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is the result of "We will make Nigeria ungovernable for you" the president uttered years back.

Who is "We"

All the weapons in the hands of the "We" for that mission are now being used to destroy the nation today in broad daylight.

Sai Baba
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by chatinent: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Orc13: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bruce Willis Movie, Tears of the Sun on my mind... Nigeria right now be like film. Ikorodu Boys no fit even catch up
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by Pedro334(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Let the trumpet sound and the will of God take over the entire Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by onuman: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Equity15:
What is happening in this country? Deaths everywhere.My God!!
Don’t worry. I am getting prepared to crush Boko Haram, killer herdsmen and the bandits. But let’s crush IPOB first because of our crude oyel in the Niger Delta.
My bones are getting stronger.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by bigcasava1(m): 12:01am On Apr 27, 2021
ogododo:

let's we south unite and fight this useless fulanis/hausa with bad intention
Re: Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes by skyman200(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2021
We are gradually heading to the way of somalia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students / EFCC Declares Enonche Ugbagbe Wanted / Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.