Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m (11640 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Skyrocketed To N207bn Days To 2019 Elections – NNPC Report / Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by officialmario(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
blinking001:
This news isn't correct. It's fake. Sahara reporters need to stop spreading propaganda.
shut up...
i guess you must be a terrorist.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by Yksoul(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigeria don finished
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by UnabashedIPOB: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
All IDIOTS and FULANI Government apologists Hail the ZOO!
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Where's the evidence before I comment?
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by Heffalump(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
when it comes to stealing and manipulation, PDP na apprentice where APC sit down.

These Aboki government is well prepared to finish Nigeria kpatakpata, I swear.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by meditator(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
They are stealing the country blind.

Nepotism is the worst form of corruption. It is a product of inferiority complex and entitlement mentality.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by Cnach: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
AnonPoet:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/26/exposed-petroleum-minister-cronies-plot-kangaroo-nnpc-report-divert-650million-oil
abeg somebody should help me estimate the monetary value of moving to South Africa pls
also tell me what is needed
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by vineyardfarms: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
blinking001:
This news isn't correct. It's fake. Sahara reporters need to stop spreading propaganda.

to you every news is fake even though the country is passing through most difficult period - insecurity -fake, ex efcc magu's News-fake, subsidy on pms -fake, cbn printing notes to pay bills - fake. Cost of foodstuffs -fake. Every news is fake! ! ! Show us the real news.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by stonemasonn: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Our Mr integrity president is working
ahh Bubu cannot come and kill himself fa..afterall his predecessors are all rich. grin
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by olisaEze(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
If Kaztec wasn’t owned by an Igbo, I sincerely doubt there would be any explanation or petition that would have changed Oga mind. E for don off im hearing aid since! grin
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by Damisam93(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by chrisblack: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
AnonPoet:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/26/exposed-petroleum-minister-cronies-plot-kangaroo-nnpc-report-divert-650million-oil
What have we learnt from the story?
How did ADDAX get the license in the first place? Blaming off or and co is not right. They want to play a fast on the Chinese too
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by Kewtt: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
vineyardfarms:

to you every news is fake even though the country is passing through most difficult period - insecurity -fake, ex efcc magu's News-fake, subsidy on pms -fake, cbn printing notes to pay bills - fake. Cost of foodstuffs -fake. Every news is fake! ! ! Show us the real news.
It is fake. Addaxx is owned by Sinopec and the licences have been returned to them.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Am sure your ain’t a Muslim cuz we don’t fast for Muhammad peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, we fast for the almighty Allah and He’s all seeing and all hearing...

visijo:
You de fast and you de do yahoo

Shey you de whine Mohammed ni
Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2021
Even if your family people dey among bah? E ma lo sense ti e ba n soro now haba

MansoryMX:
Those of you who brought this set of people into our love will know no peace!

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Minister, Cronies Plot Kangaroo NNPC Report To Divert $650m by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2021
hmmmmmm. l hope they will succeed in this fraud. The problem of Nigeria is that citizens are not perfect at what they are good at. Tell me, if you have the chance to loot this sort of money. would you hasitate? Me? l would loot and loot then , l would buy a mat and report myself to the ENJOYMENT AND FUNNY COMMUNITY COMMISSION wearing a T SHIRT WITH AN INSCRIPTION EFCC HERE I AM

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Termination Of The Fulani Jihad By The Yorubas In 1840 / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 / Loans: Ali Ndume Berates Buhari, Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.