Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( (537 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / A True Tale Of My Old Friend, Now Insane And Roams About The Streets. / Nigerian Lady Who Came Back From Italy Runs Mad Immediately She Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by nnamaniyoungc: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
It was on a friday afternoon at enugu state when a young lady was seen coming down from a venza jeep at the front of a shopping mall when she started acting strangely, at first people took it to be a joke because they thought she was acting a movie unto her performances.

It got to a time when it was no longer funny to peoples sight because she started removing her clothes and started shouting " I love money yes, I love money, then people went to meet her trying to hold her but she will act as if she wants to attack them so they left her, the witnesses that saw her coming down from a venza jeep said that" Imediately she came down from the car, she stood still as if she saw a ghost then immediately she started shouting.

At the spot on where she removed her clothes she became mad and started saying strange words unknown to people, she has no means of identification because her phone was not with her.

Advice to people out there is to be careful with who they associate and go out with because no one knows the mind set of the other.

Watch the video : https://watchvideos360.online/34232568/2345325432543.php

Re: WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by doggedfighter(f): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
She needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital not that bullshit story you guys are weaving.

2 Likes

Re: WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by Goldbw122(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
This life nor balance..
Re: WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by Nehyooh(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Na wa o !
God have mercy !
Re: WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by xlextj: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
The real mad people are the ones taking her pictures
Re: WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by donbachi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mental bandits at work.
Re: WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by habsydiamond(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
When all a lady wants in a man is money money money... This is what some do get in return... These sets are even lucky cos they didn't die they still have chances to be healed. What of those that have been used in parts... This kind of act will cease once ladies love for money or material things diminishes.. I rise
Re: WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by Olachase(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
If yahoo guys use all this woman finish which one we the young upcoming go meet.

1 Like

Re: WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
So Sad!
Have been a witness in a similar scenario around igbo-efon.
Nah all dis 'Runs Girl' dem don use finish but not all get mad or killed bt dem don turn 'Empty Vessel' give dem $1M walahi dem no go buy pass Iphone,wig,bag,shoes & clothes d rest is history.
Nah who go later marry dem i dey pity, if dem gt luck to marry sef
Re: WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by realstars: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jnd we count this to the love of money. the world is full of wickedness, MAY GOD deliver us from all evils..
Re: WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by greymiles: 1:34am On Apr 27, 2021
AfricanGiant91:
So Sad!
Have been a witness in a similar scenario around igbo-efon.
Nah all dis 'Runs Girl' dem don use finish but not all get mad or killed bt dem don turn 'Empty Vessel' give dem $1M walahi dem no go buy pass Iphone,wig,bag,shoes & clothes d rest is history.
Nah who go later marry dem i dey pity, if dem gt luck to marry sef
So every girl that doesn’t know about money management is probably used by a yahoo boy
I weep for ur IQ cry
Re: WHAT AN EVIL: See How A Young Lady Became Insane Immediately She Came Down From( by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2021
greymiles:

So every girl that doesn’t know about money management is probably used by a yahoo boy
I weep for ur IQ cry
Same here...you read d thread atall?

(1) (Reply)

99.9% Of Nigerian Men Are Not Good In Bed – Sex Therapist Soul Spice Reveals / Man Asks Woman For Sex In Exchange For Oxygen Cylinder / Benefits Of Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric & Cloves Combo + Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.