Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Was Scammed. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed. (7070 Views)

How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed. by Draslo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
I tried selling a gift card today through a referral. I sent $150 to him and he's been going back and forth. I created this topic to ask how I can track him down using just his phone numbers. Unconventional means are also welcomed
Re: I Was Scammed. by lilvicky68(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
Abeg we need to get one active native doctor for nairaland wey go dey help or prophet wey dey see.. GPS no dey work well..
Re: I Was Scammed. by Goldbw122(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
Abeg we need to get one active native doctor for nairaland wey go dey help or prophet wey dey see.. GPS no dey work well..
That one will be effective lol I tell u
Re: I Was Scammed. by Draslo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
I need real solutions please.
Re: I Was Scammed. by lilvicky68(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Make e try reach front page..one babalawo or prophet fit help you track am down..
Draslo:

I need real solutions please.
Re: I Was Scammed. by doggedfighter(f): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
But you're a prophet.

You didn't see this one coming?
Re: I Was Scammed. by Draslo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
Make e try reach front page..one babalawo or prophet fit help you track am down..
Does it need to hit the front page? This is the crime section nawww. I thought professionals are here or at least people with experience tracking down a phone number without involving the police because I want to teach the guy a lesson, personally.
Re: I Was Scammed. by Angrygoat: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Giftcard is for yahoo boys,awon omo yahoo kehkehkeh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_fd_xmxzw
Re: I Was Scammed. by Draslo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Angrygoat:
Giftcard is for yahoo boys,awon omo yahoo kehkehkeh.
Please don't be ridiculous. Kuku say the internet is for Yahoo boys. Illiterate.
Re: I Was Scammed. by Angrygoat: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yahoo boy.
Draslo:

Please don't be ridiculous. Kuku say the internet is for Yahoo boys. Illiterate.

(1) (Reply)

Buratai And The Art Of Patriotism By David Onmeje / This Nigerian Agree To Accept $10k USD From Terror Group Boko Haram! / An Igbo Man Owns The Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.