Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video (1657 Views)

Yerima Shettima: Amnesty Can Make Boko Haram Take Over Nigeria Like The Taliban / Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army / Moment Niger Bridge Security Gate Dismantled By Delta State Covid -19 Taskforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by film3four: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
This was the rare moment the governor of Niger state confirmed that Boko haram has taken a part of Niger state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyv8q4uYPIE

Lalasticlala
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by tamonokare: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
I hate my country. Tribal bigots and religious fanatics everywhere.
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Clear matter... I be think say e remain small but lo and behold brethren "it is finished" kpatakpata

Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by Zooposki(f): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Next is South West. Time to leave Lagos.
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by Jashub: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigeria is finished. E nor go beta for Buhari and his satanic crew
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by paddyDIGITAL(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
What a country!!! Is Buhari still in charge?
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by Dreambeat: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
BH grand patron is chilling in Aso rock
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by inoki247: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
The country don turn ZigZag
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by FarahAideed: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
We told y'all that Buhari is a schizophrenic bipolar who thinks he is the reincarnation of Uthman Dan fodio ...its time the National assembly saves what is left by impeaching him
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by Karlovych: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin grin Hellineus, Hellineus where art thou? come and see the wonders of our darling daddy. Zombies can only continue to deceive themselves, whereas in reality they are striving to escape Buhari's torment. I wonder if Madridgai has finally been able to get Swedish visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by heendrix(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Is a coup not long overdue for crying out loud? Where are all our southern Generals?? Who would goan wake them up, their snoring has reached the high skies
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by Nukilia: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Good news for the caliphate sympathizers! I am waiting for MUMURIC to commend their comrades in arms.
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by capatainrambo: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buhari tacitly funded bokoharam by paying ransoms in billions.

Countries prevent terrorists from getting cash.

Buhari pays them and makes them ministers.
In all this shebi that lagos frog eyed thief is quiet.

He should come and do president first lets see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by sammyj: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
The President and commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria need to take the bull by the horn and act now because Abuja is close to Niger. I recommend he sacks all his sycophant friends in the so-called presidency for the country to move forward otherwise this country will become a failed state from the report and comments of this governor!! shocked angry
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by Yohnshogun: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Send Lange
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 27, 2021
[The prophet prophesied
quote author=TheGiftedOne post=101153057]Clear matter... I be think say e remain small but lo and behold brethren "it is finished" kpatakpata[/quote]
Re: Watch The Moment Niger State Gov Confirmed Boko Haram Take Over: Video by leicestercamper: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2021
film3four:
This was the rare moment the governor of Niger state confirmed that Boko haram has taken a part of Niger state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyv8q4uYPIE

Lalasticlala

Boko don cast

(1) (Reply)

Any Igbo Person Suporting Ipob/esn/ugm Is A Big Fool / MNK: Monday Seat At Home Has Been Suspended / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested By UK Anti-terrorist Police - Racial Hatred of Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.