Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members (22160 Views)

Police Arrest 30-Year-Old Man For Raping 75-Year-Old Woman In Anambra (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members by Ayobami7(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2021
na wa oooo
Re: Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2021
See the diaspora people they're proud of.
More than 80% of black Prostitutes in Europe are Nigerians. Is it not better to be almajiri in Nigeria than to be a prostitute, ritualists, drug peddler, member of crime syndicate in another man's land?
Some hypocrites prefer overlooking their cases!
Re: Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members by orbgoblin: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2021
If they were arrested here , you'd hear they say things like Nigerian economy pushed them . I wonder if Nigerian economy still affects them there .
Re: Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members by peculiar2233: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Italy (Nigeria + Cult) is equals to Edo State
Where this dwarf (oshopikin) even dey self?
Re: Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members by Angrygoat: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aiye
Re: Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members by 9jakool: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
RealAlubarika:

You're right? Employer of labour faces jail term if caught that he/she employed immigrant without a legal status. Most Nigerians(not all) who engages in such activities are undocumented and getting a legit job as an undocumented migrant is impossible. Being undocumented is not a valid reasons to take into crime

We rise by lifting others

I agree with the bolded, there are certainly no excuses for criminally and I am not excusing it. Those companies that chose to hire undocumented people under the table do it so they can take advantage of their workers and not pay them equitable pay. I still don't recommend it because you are in a hostile environment and risk deportation. I encourage immigration, but you'll save your mind and soul extra work if you put in the time and effort to do it right.

1 Like

Re: Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members by RealAlubarika(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
9jakool:

I agree with the bolded, there are certainly no excuses for criminally and I am not excusing it. Those companies that chose to hire undocumented people under the table do it so they can take advantage of their workers and not pay them equitable pay. I still don't recommend it because you are in a hostile environment and risk deportation. I encourage immigration, but you'll save your mind and soul extra work if you put in the time and effort to do it right.

Absolutely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) / Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.